The brush | Mary x Jospeh

A/N this was done purely out of spite because someone called me 'lesphobic' for shipping Mary with jopseh and I'm petty as hell♡ so to the moron who can't handle two fictional lalaloopsies I hope you see this♡ and cause ill extra petty ill make a controversial ship just to piss off the idv Fandom cause I'm good at that apparently

Jospeh looked up at the brush sitting high up above his head. It was sat onto of the dresser,taunting him. How dare it? He needed to comb his hair and couldn't do that with out his favorite brush!

Now how was one to reach such a high spot? His night gown wasn't really  ment for climbing and he really didn't feel like busting his tail bone if he fell...

'Should I ask Antonio for assistance?' No that man would teas him relentlessly of he did. Now wu chang on the other hand! there was a fellow,well fellows, whome he could ask but he had no idea where they were.

Looking at the clock he realized he needed to hurry up,so he got dressed and brushed his teeth,washed his face then stared up at his silver brush,dangling from the very top of his shared dresser.

"Hm? You're still here darling?"

If he still had a heart it would have picked up speed,"my lady,could be ever so kind as to hand me my brush? I'm not quite sure how it got up there"

Mary looked up to where Joseph was pointing,"oh I'm sorry darling,I was looking for a hair pin and accidentally put it up there" she easily captured it and brought it down,"Care for a quick brush"

Oh if he had a tail it would be wagging,"I'd appreciate it" he sat at the vanity chair and let the lovely woman he got to spend his eternity with groom him.

Her long,slender finger pulled apart sections of hair and the brush easily slipped through it. Her boney fingers would occasionally  stroke his cheek and he'd shiver every time.

"Such silky hair,you really do take good care of it"

"I think yours is softer, the way it curls and bouces is mesmerizing"he hummed,wishing this could last a bit longer.

"Do you? I wish I could grow it back out"

"I think you look lovely either way" he said into his fist. He was a bit shy about straight up tell Mary how he felt but she always greeted his compliments and affections with a smile,"well! I best be off,it's getting late in the morning and I still have much to-"

She stopped his rambling with a short kiss to the forhead.

"A-ahem! Yes thank you! Thank you for that! I ah-" he couldn't give the same affection due to their hight so he took her hand and placed a chast kiss to inside of her wrist,"I'll be off then!" He left as fast as his shoes could carry him.

Mary giggled into her clawed hand,for such an arrogant man he sure could get flustered easily, how cute.