A gift| Ganji 🍋

"Jiji~ I have a surpise for you"

He glanced up at you from the masala dosa in his hands. He licked the rest of the sauce that had fallen off his fingers and used a wet napkin to fully clean his hands off.

"___,if it's another gag gift I'm stealing your purse and hiding it" Last time you said you had a surprise you'd given him a bag of gummy shaped....well vaginas. He still had no idea where you managed to find something like that.

"Nope! It's not but is super important! You remember how we escaped the manor? It was just the night before it all went down"

"Of course" Yeah he remember,that was when he told you he was willing to spend eternity in a death game with you. It was most weakest he'd ever felt. Now that the survivors had been free you both managed to find a new home to settle down in. Time had sped up drastically, meaning most if not everyone lives had been shaken to the core. With no family,no money and no concept of time some survivors ended up living together for a while.

"Well then, here,I got blue and pink" you handed him a bag with a blue and pink sippy cup.

"___? What is this supposed to mean?" He was genuinely confused.

"Guess"

He stared at them, flipping them around in his hands a bit, looking to see if there was something he'd miss.

"Is this like, some new trend?"

"Nope"

"They were on-sale? "

"Wrong"

".... hint?"

"What do these colors usually mean?"

He thought about it for a moment, "Why can't you just tell me?"

"Cause I wanna see you put the picture together, I think you'll appreciate it more"

Color...color what did pink and blue mean? It had to have been something universal because you'd never try and make him understand something he'd never heard off. Pink...pink was usually considered a girl's color and the blue was usually male. He tossed the blue sippy cup up and down while you ate the rest of his-

"HEY! I was eating that!"

"Mine now, keep thinking handsome" you took his plate and went to get him another one and came back with freshly made wraps,"I got you some juice"

"Thanks," he took a sip of some fruit juice and looked at the two cups," Whyd you get a baby cup an-"

Baby

Boy

Girl

He slammed his hand on the table and stood ,"____!? ARE YOU PREGNANT?!"

"Surprise! You're going to be a papa,Ganji"

He put his hands to his face and start walking around around the kitchen, it went from his face to his hair then back to his face. He didn't know what to do with himself.

"We? We're going to have a baby?"

"Mmhm!"

He started pacing again then stopped to look at you," Us? This is our baby?"

"Our baby"

He started pacing again then stopped and moved outside,he let the most exicted yell you'd ever heard and started fist pumping the air. He came back inside and stood right in front of you,"Can I feel?"

"There's not much to feel yet but," you lifted your shirt up and his scared hands brushed over the smooth skin,"they're about the size of a pea right now"