Vanilla| Norton

If you were to meet Norton campbell,you probably wouldn't have much to say about him. He usually keeps to himself, standing around and listening for any type of information to give him a one up in life. He's also tall,a bit bi polar,well built covered in burn scars along with a piercing he can't take out.

Most people would avoid such a man,after all with hands that large he could easily crush an apple. Now someone who looks like something out of a gangsters movie surely couldn't have a girlfriend. Even if he did she would probably be just as scary.

Wrong.

His little gem was a sweet heart! She was approachable and could handle any situation with ease.

Like magnets opposites attract!

But like opposites Norton was not used to such...gentle? No,domestic would be a better term for it. Norton wasn't used to a full warm home,wasn't used to constant affection. For him it was work work work until you couldn't move. He pleasantly found that you,weren't happy with those trait and thus found him a better job. A job that paied extremely well for someone with his talents.

He thanked God for you and your charming personality.

The ability to make friends where ever you went was terrifying! But that's what he liked about you. Ever happy to make friends but never letting anyone walk over you.

"-oty?"

"Nm?" He zoned out.

"Did you zone out on me?"

"No" he totally did.

"You were probably thinking about this morning weren't you?"

He lifted an eyebrow,"hah?"  Oh that's right! Someone couldn't keep her hands to her self,"no I wasn't,but since you reminded me-"

"Shhh! Shut up!" You swatted at him,"just shut it and try this" Norton rocked back and forth on the plastic chair he was sitting in. The mall was fairly crowded today as you offered him some ice cream on a spoon.

"S-seriously? I can eat by myself" he tried to take the spoon but you pulled back.

"I Wanna do it!"

The tips of his ears flushed,"I can do it myself you know!" He stared at your pout but quickly caved,"fine, ah"

That face immediately changed and was replaced with something happy.

'She's got me wrapped around her finger and she knows it' pulling back he savored the vanilla ice cream on his tongue.

"Its...it's good" he was so embarrassed.

"Norty,you are so cute you know that? Here,one more bite!" It was the last bit.

"___, come on"

"Ahhh!"

'She completely ignored me'

Having no other choice he let you feed him again,"Dont...don't expect me to do that again damn it" he stood and tossed the empty bowl away.

"But you're so cute I can't help it!" Already latching onto his arm he snorts.

"Thats my line" but he can't fight the stupid half smirk creeping across his lips when he feels you squeeze his arms.