rough day | Norton

The door practically slammed itself open and you nearly jumped off your bed! Putting your sewing needles down you watched as a very angry Norton rumbled into the bathroom and lock the door behind him.

You sat your torn shirt down,'must have been a bad match' you could hear him swearing about pallets and stuns behind the door. It must have really been bad.

"Norton?" You called out, setting your torn cloths down,you could fix it later. The shower turned on and you could hear him angrily curse Ann out for bleeding him to death.

Grabbing some pajamas for both parties you knocked on the door, steam seeped out from under the white painted door. He slammed the door back open.

"What?"

You could tell he was frustrated, dark bruises from where Ann had beaten him were starting to form. You wish you could take all his pain away,he deserved alot better.

"Pajamas," you ducked under his arm and sat them on top of the towl rack,"And ointment, for your bruises" you placed the large container on the sink.

"I'm not in the mood right now"

"I just want to help you wash your back,then I'll get out of your hair"

He could reach it just fine but it was a well known dirty secret that he liked it when you bathed with him,loved it even! He let out an annoyed huff but let you stay.

"Fine" the steam did a semi decent job of hiding your face while stripped down to nothing.

"Coming in!" You took a careful step into tub and almost slipped.

"Carful!" He grabbed your wrist and placed you in front of him,"Geez you're clumsy" he flushed a bit when he realized you were very much naked standing in front of him.

"Oh sush!" You smacked his arm and reached for his wash rag. Squirting a bunch of blue soap on it you made spin motion with your finger and you both traded places,"You do alot for us,Norton"

He grunted,his way of saying 'I'm listening but I don't believe you'.

"I know you must feel frustrated but you have to remember that you're still human you make mistakes," his back was covered in scratch marks and you wished he would take better care of himself.

"I failed all three magnets today,___ canceled put Ann's recovery and got myself killed at 4 ciphers,shit gets old real quick" he wishes the water was hotter so the pain would take his mind off his shit show of a performance today.

"Thats ok"

"No its not!" He snapped

You stopped washing his back and made him face you,"it is! You're human NortNort, you're bound to fail! That dosent mean we love you any less,I still love you even when you accidentally knocked me into the tram that one time" he was trying to harass but had chucked it a bit too far.

"___, don't please-" Norton hid his face behind his hands,"Im sorry" he hated reliving bad memories

"It was funny though, so Norton don't feel like you aren't enough, because you are and  I love you the most!" You tugged on his arm for him to lean down and let you cover his face in kisses,"you're a hard worker and you deserve something nice!" You let his arm go and held him from behind,chest pressing into his back

"And what would that be exsactly?" He asked,turning around and putting a large hand on your bare hip. He swallowed when he felt your cheeks press up agaisnt his toned chest,holding him close. You were so tiny compared to him,you could just barely wrap your arms around him! It was adorable.

"I'll rub your back when we get out," you promised stroking his back.

"You are too damn sweet to me,you know that?" How he managed to snag you was a mystery to him,he wasn't the nicest guy and he had a boat load of baggage and trauma. But despite all that,you still stayed with him,helped his through some of his darker times and was always there with medicine when he got too reckless. He wanted to give you something for putting up with him sometimes but he really wasn't all that artistic and he couldn't play you any songs so he gave you the next best thing,his body.

"Nah I just love you a whole lot! I'd do anything to keep you safe"

"God you really- thank you," he rested his head on your chest, listening to your heart beat and the warm water running down his back. If you two ever manged to get out of this hell hole alive, he'd persue his old dreams of being a jeweler and craft you the most beautiful ring ever.