Between time and Space|William

If you could describe Mr. Williams Webb Ellis, in a few words, it would be cheery, proud, and naive. He saw the world as someone who had yet to be tainted by its cruelty and still saw the good before the evil.

That being said, He was always ready to make a new friend! Heavy slaps on the back and pep talks were his specialty!

Which is how you ended up in this situation. Here at the manor, you'd heard rumor that the Rugby star himself would be there. As a long-time fan, you couldn't let the opportunity slip by to try and find him! He'd been reported missing for years, and God forbid he'd gotten kidnapped by some racially motivated group!

You'd take up any lead to try and bring him home! Which, to your surprise, you had found him! Alive and well!

"Mr. Ellis? Is that you?" The kind twin tailed blond had guided you into the kitchen when you first arrived.

"Whpah?" He whipped around, cheeks full of something, and he quickly swallowed some wine,"phew- Hi, what can I do you for?" He asked politely.

"....you're William Webb Ellis, right?" You couldn't believe you found him! Why was he living in the woods of some old mansion?!

"In the flesh and bones! What's your name, miss?"

You should have been more professional and more composed, but this man had been your celebrity crush and idol for years! To finally get the chance to meet him was mind-blowing!

You immediately shook his hand, fan-girling on the inside.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I finally get to meet you! My father, brother, and I are really big fans!" Your dad had taken you and your brother to one of his games and bought you a jersey with his color and number on it.

"W- really?!" He rubbed his shoulder, grinning from ear to ear," Well, thank you, is...is that my jersey?" It looked almost the same as his only in t-shirt form.

"Yes! This is the first shirt my dad got for me! Oh, I never gave you my name and why I'm here! I hope this isn't creepy or anything," after giving your name and explaining why you'd showed up he seemed surprised," I know last time we heard of you fighting to have the credit of Rugby under your name, but then you went missing"

"I did..." he didn't realize how long he'd been here," people still remember me?"

"Of course! People still talk about that one match against the Golden Elk when you scored that touch down! And when you accidentally did a flip over that one guy from the Bulls and still kept going! Oh! My favorite was seeing you do your victory dance at the end zone!" You ranted, going on and on about your friends and family's favorite moments, "Then during one of your- Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry iv been ranting, haven't I!?"

He laughed," I can't say I'm not enjoying it!" He loved heating stories of people in their homes ready to support their teams over the radios. It reminded him of his own family.

"And I know this is probably really weird, but can I get your autograph, please!?"

Well, he could never say no to a fan!