One Rose| Servais

It started as a slow morning. Rubbing the sleep from your eyes and wincing at your breath it didn't take long for you to get up and brush your teeth.

Morning Dew covered the yellowish glass of your window and you kicked on your house slippers. It was just about time to eat breakfast anyways. Slipping on the standard gray house coat and shuffled outside.

The hallways were mostly empty,  you gave a small nod to William who was sleepwalking...again. Well, it was less like sleepwalking and more like he'd fallen asleep standing up...again.

Sliding down the banister you patted Luca on the shoulder, he'd collapsed in a corner asleep surrounded by tools, nuts, and bolts.

"Luca...Luca, you have to get up"

He was slouched over on the floor, drooling a bit.

"Luca, That's bad for your neck, go shower and get in bed"

"Nhmmmm"

"I know I know" you helped him box his things and nudged him to his room," Night Luca"

"Nigh" he said, tripping up the stairs.

"That boy, I swear he's a hazard to himself" finally entering the kitchen you got to work in making yourself a jelly sandwich.

"Good morning"

Whipping your head around you were met with a hatless Servais. He had just finished his morning coffee and scone.

"Oh you scared me! Good morning!" That's when you noticed something about his face, "You look...different? But it's not the lack of a hat..." you circled him, the older man turning occasionally to meet your inspecting eyes.

"Do I?"

"Yes...mmm well whatever it is I'll put my finger on it eventually," you said, petting the underside of his chin, "see you soon handsome"

You left after making your food. Leaving the magician absolutely smitten where he stood.
This little game of flirting back and forth was driving him nuts. He remembered a few months ago when you first met and how you made it very, very clear you were only intrigued by older men.

'These little boys playing hero don't interest me in the slightest, I want a real man'

He remembered how those locked onto him immediately after saying that with that pretty, pretty smile on your face. He had to take a cold shower that night and even then you hadn't laied off the flirting.

Every chance you got there you were, wearing something modest yet when teasing him with soft skin and curves. He could play the game to, even if it meant bending to your whims. And he knew for certain that anything you had planned for him behind closed doors was nothing short of sinful.

Once he got ready for the day he made sure all his tricks were ready to go! He was excited, he hadn't had the chance to woo a woman such as yourself since his high-school years! He checked over himself one last time and remembered that afternoon where you made yourself very clear on what you wanted from him. Leg brushing against his under the table and putting a hand on the inside of his damn thigh. Just thinking about it got his heart racing!

It baffled him a bit, why you wanted someone like him he had no clue. There were other men here, men your age that could easily give you the life you wanted! Like Balsa, a young man with a brilliant mind! Or Ellis! That rugby star! He guessed that's why he was so eager to give you these gifts. He knew that you weren't with him for money, that you genuinely wanted to understand him...well that's what he hoped at any rate! Because he desperately wanted to learn more about you.

Ready, he finally left and managed to track you down outside.

"Well it's about time," you said, folding laundry and pinning it up on the clothesline, "I thought you'd never come"

"Forgive me, I wanted to look my best, How has your morning been? Can I help you with anything?" The wicker baskets were full of sheets that needed to be aired out sat half-empty.

"Well, once I- oh!" He'd taken your hand and gently turned your body to face him.

He tapped the wand on his palm and out came a bush of roses!

"For a woman who knows exactly what she wants" and he found that confidence and go-getter attitude extremely attractive, "I couldn't get any chocolate but hope that thes-"

You'd put them in the basket and kissed his cheek, "Thank you, they're very pretty..." He swallowed when your eyes dropped to his lips, "is there something else I can give you?"

"I- I'll take whatever you are willing to offer!"

"Really?" You stepped closer, right into his personal space

"Yes"

"Anything?" And stood on your tippy toes.

"A-anything" he glanced at the pretty, dark red lips and put his hands on your waist. It was soft, so soft he almost didn't even feel it! When you pulled back you giggled at his blown-away expression.

"I take it you liked my gift?"

"I would like more"

Oh that's all he had to say~

In the kitchen, Luca munched on some buttered toast and watched as Servais get dragged through the kitchen, lips, and beard slightly red and pink as you giggled and dragged him deeper into the manor.

"Gross" old people love.