One knight | Ganji 🍋

This was a request fic as well!

"I told you I had it,Subdar" Ganji made a face at the rescuer.

"I wouldn't have to save if you could do your job right"

"You're talking alot of shit for someone who can't even rescue from a robot"

"Piss off Bat boy,it's my job to save and yours to harass"

"Not when you fuck it up! Next time,I'll save,___,you just worry about everyone else"

Naibs eyes practically rolled out of his skull. Fine by him,that was one less person he had to worry about.

Ganji closed the hospital door closed, and by hospital he ment the nurse room or office or whatever people called it by. You were stuck in here due to some massive burns you'd received from Bonbon.

"Who was that?" You asked,laying on on your stomach.

"No body, How's your back? Do I need to get Emily?" He sat next to you on a worn out stool.

"I'm fine jiji, Really! It's not as bad as it looks,promise"

He didn't believe you, in the years he'd known you, he would watch you agree and pretend to be OK with things when you really weren't.

"Just...don't get hurt like that anymore,ok? You didn't have to protect him like that you know"

Ah,he was taking about how you'd gotten injured in the first place.

"As weird as kreatcher is,he pulled off that amazing basement save,it's the least I can do" as a decoder you,like the rest of then, had weaknesses. Your slow vault and palette dropping speed often got you hurt but man when your finger started decoding it was something else.

"Dont do it again" he didn't deserve to be saved.

"Jiji,we've all done something we aren't proud of,in a place with this we can't afford to be at each other's throats"

"But you aren't important to them, you're important to me and I don't like seeing you this hurt"

"Jiji"

"I mean it,___," if anything happens to you while he's not around,he'd burn this place to the ground.

"I- ow ow ow"

Your sudden grunts of pain tore him from his thoughts.

"What? What's wrong? Do I need to get Emily?!"

"No its just, it's really uncomfortable laying like this,can I lay on you instead? Please? I know you don't really like-"

It was only a moment before he too took his shoes off and climb into bed with you.

"Just...hurry up and do whatever" he swallowed when you gave him a weak smile and laied down on him and buried your face in his chest. He had a little bit of hair growing there but not enough to bother you,in fact you actually quiet liked it.

"You smell nice" You couldn't see it but he gripped his sheets tighter,"Thanks for letting me lay on you by the way" the warmth felt nice.

"Yeah sure it's whatever" you looked cute like this, nuzzled up onto of him like some giant blanket. Your hands were flat on his chest too,they'd go from flat to balls and then you'd sometimes start running your palm up and down his chest.

He probably shouldn't have be staring so hard at you like this but he couldn't NOT stare! You looked so peaceful like this.

"I dont know if I ever told you this but but I feel most safe when I'm with you...Jiji?" Had you over stepped your boundaries? Looking up at him you wanted too coo! He was all red in the face!