Stone bound |Annji 🍋

PwP
Minors shoo
A/N: I feel like this is lack luster

She could feel his gaze on her again and glanced over at him from across the tent. Glancing in the mirror as she did her twin tails. He stared at her silently, clearly upset.

"Are you going to give me the silent treatment until I leave?"

"Stay" was all he said.

"As much as I do enjoy selling weapons of mass destruction, I am a trader of all goods, and I haven't had a chance to sell my stones in months."

"We leave during the dawn," he didn't want her to travel right now, it was too dark and too dangerous, "I'll go with you"

"I've done this a hundred times, You are such a -" She glanced over her shoulder at his sad face. Sighing, she moved over to him and held his rough hand, "You worry so much, I'll be fine."

"Do you...not need me?"

"Of course I do, but I just want to go back into the swing of things. I've collected so many things, and I..."

He gripped her hand tighter, "Please, Pumice, traveling at night isn't safe, I don't even send my strongest men out into the dark by themselves,"

Pulling away, she continued packing her things. She wasn't one of his soldiers, and she did as she pleased. If he was hell sent on making her stay, she'd prove that she could take care of herself.

She lifted her dress to her thighs, revealing the several daggers she had hidden away.

"See? I'll be just... Hey....why are you looking at me like that?" She quickly dropped her dress down.

"Like what?"

"I don't know! Like you want me in your furs or something!" She snapped, patience finally giving out. He stalked right up to her, admiring all her tiny details.

"I do,"

She yelped when he quickly picked her up and tossed her over his shoulders.

"You brute!" She weakly kicked her feet, and in return, he playfully slapped her blue silk, covered butt!

"Come sleep, it's late," he countered, laying her on the many pelts and furs, "you're cold, too cold."

"Winter is here after all,"

"Let me keep you warm then," he said, undressing her till there was nothing left to hide with. He couldn't help but stare she was so pretty, absolutely mesmerizing and stunning and perfect, and every other word that meant beautiful.

"Fine then." When she finally submitted, he gave her a soft smile and moved to rest over her body.

.
.
.
.

She should be miles away by now and at the next town over. She had stones to trade, yet here she was face first in a pile of pillows and furs as the general's heavy balls slapped wetly against her ass.

She whined and covered her mouth, trying to keep quiet. It was late, and people were trying to sleep! Damn it, She knew she should have left before he got clingy again!

"Why quiet? Not pleased?" His Greek was still a bit broken, but she understood his questions and hissed at him when he stopped moving.

"Sleeping... keep going. " She glanced behind her at the man who'd unintentionally seduced her, "Just... just a bit faster, please NHM! like that! Yes!" She gasped into his pillows.

The grip he had on her waist was bruisingly tight as he plowed into the poor traders overstimulated cunt.

She was so warm, clenching and uncleaching around him like this. So. Damn. Warm. With every thought he slammed into her, accompanied by his harsh breathing and grunt.