Plotting|Antonio

"Oh you poor thing, is this not enough for you?"

"You know it's not!" He'd been teasing you for hours! All cause you shot him with a flare gun in duos and emoted at him!

"Aw don't fret, pet" he used his hair to lift your legs up, "Its deep inside you, isn't pet? Don't worry, I'll find it~" he spent the rest of the night looking for that spot between your legs.

That was the last thing you remember before you woke up the next moring. Your legs were sore and hurt to move and your throat felt raw.

"Aw you poor thing,Still tired?" The sound of glass bumping against old,oak wood caught your attention. He'd placed a small cup of tea on the night stand.

"What time is it?" You yawned, daylight creeped through the dark curtains.

"Time for you to get up" he sat down in a love seat and watched you struggle to stand,"Oh dear, was I too rough?"

"Bastard,you did this on purpose!" He knew you'd be matched together and he knew you wouldn't let him touch you in a match!

"I haven't the slightest clue of what you mean" he lied,that stupid smile of his was leering and knowing,cocky bastard!

"I cant believe I let you fool me like that" you took a small sip of the peppermint tea,warm enough to wake you up but not hot enough to scale your tongue.

"Oh darling surely you aren't that crossed with me? You know iv been on a bit of ah..."

"Losing streak you long haired- ow" you winced and rubbed your thigh. The short,thin, night gown you wore did nothing to hide the large hand prints and bite marks.

"Aww," he stood up and used his hair to pull you into his lap,"My poor,sweet,loveable,tender,succulent,delicious little morsle!"

"Dont try and sweet talk your way out of- Antonio!" You grabbed a flirty stand of hair that was petting the inside of your thigh,"Im not letting you ruin my hips again!"

"But beloved, you were practically begging me too-"

"Not another word! Your honeyed lies won't fool me again!"

"Oh we both that simply isn't true," his hair tightened around your arms,cocooning you in the tall man's arms.

"You alcoholic! No good,sneaky son of- mhm! Hmm!" He used his fingers shut your mouth.

"Those aren't very nice words, ___, perhaps I should let my other self teach you some manners?" He offered, his other self was something to be fearful of. When Antonio fell asleep and the other him woke up it was another story. You werent sure your body could something like him again!

"Hmp," he released you from his lap and watched with that stupid,high and mighty grin on his face as you limped to door.

He had a good feeling he'd win today~