Candy land | Andrew | Ganji|Emma

"Lava?" Lollipop said.

"What?" Lavacake was busy forcing a roll log tree branch to break in half. Blunt force only got him so far.

"Do you really think my friends are still alive?"

"If they got here before you then," Cheese started then stopped when Lavacake glared at him.

"Then?" Lollipop urged the original dish to continue.

"Then they have most likely fallen into desire" it wasn't a horrible end, those lost in pleasure and desire were returned to the pot of sweets, ready to be turned into a new dish.

"I see," she sat on jawbreaker sitting out of the ground,"I know I asked you for help Lavacake but I...I'm starting to forget, I can't remember their faces nor can I their names, does that mean they've truly melted and become one with the world here?" She was scared of the answer.

"That I cannot be sure of, Oven...he never told me more than what was needed, I was to bring visitors down the gondola and to melt away in stripe River,I am nothing more than a pawn" he muttered depressed, the massive spoon in his lap providing little comfort.

"Well we don't know- HGNH! For SURE! yet! So DONT! GIVE UP JUST YET!" Lavacake yelled finally Snapping the hard roll cake wood off.

"The matches are here," Lollipop shook the medium size box full of matches.

Starting up a small fire the three sat around the rollcake wood, each struggling with their own demons. The life of a fugitive was never easy.

"We have several options, the Freezer, the forest and the no lands," Cheese used the end of his shovl to draw into the ground,"The one who keeps the ice cream cold and freezes your icing hard lives just beyond the mountains,the one of the peppermint forest, Roaster melts all she meets into a puddle of sugar" both woman were old and knew more about this world than Cheese did of the factory. If anyone has answers it was them but Cheese had no idea if they worked for Oven,truth be told this was the farthest he'd ever escape.

"Are both of them dangerous?" Lollipop asked, taking her hat off for a moment.

"I...I never had the will to leave the factory...or too escape,All I know is what iv been told"

"Are there any other options that won't get us frozen or burned to a crisp?" Lavacake asked, his bat wouldn't be able to handle extreme heat.

"Well...there is the 'Soft fields' where the meadows are of marshmallows, the ones who live there are...odd,so iv heard"

"Odd how?" Lavacake asked,resting his bat by his leg.

"I'm not completely sure,some say the people there move sluggish,they don't act right, they act...funny,like there's no light on upstairs"

"Have they melted?" Lollipop asked? She had friend who couldn't stand the heat...or did she?

"We'd have to go and confirm that ourselves"

After that no one said anything.

"To the soft field we go then, if it's less dangerous then that's the path we'll take," Lavacake glanced and the woman next to him. She nodded to him,"I'll keep first watch, Cheese",The other man jumped after being addressed,"You next,"

"Mhm" he agreed.

Although Lavacake didn't trust Cheese he could see that spark,that desire to escape this sweet covered lie. It's why he dragged him into the waffer gondola after the two had originally broken free of the Ovens illusion. There was a fighting spirit under that quietness,Lavacake was sure of it.