Distractions| Alva🍋

He sat at his desk, looking over his notes from his and Herman's work from yesterday. He didn't have the energy to start working on another invention or project at the time. So, for now, he'd rest and let his mind recharge.

He wasn't sure how long he was in there. Making changes to formulas and looking through his copy of mathematics and engineering. He'd read them a thousand times, but they always inspired him to try something new. He loved and hated how it never failed to inspire him. It was also the reason why there were eight boxes filled with spare parts you had gone and collected for him.

And with you on his mind, he wondered where you'd gone off to. Usually, by now, you would have come in and asked to do something or other. He was disappointed but figured you were busy and let you do your work; even if it was late at night. The last thing he wanted was to get in your way.

It might have been an hour, maybe even two, before he zoned back in and realized that it was getting late. You hadn't come to see him in ages, and he was starting to get a bit nervous. But speak of the devil, and she shall appear!

Slipping into his office, you were wearing that dark blue nightgown he loved so much, you rocked on your heels.

"I was just about to come to get you. Is everything OK?"

"I'm fine I just....here this is your gift" you raise your dress and pressed his hand between your thighs, " I was waiting for you so long in bed and my mind started to wander"

"I...I see," his fingers were coated in slick. Now, what kind of husband would he be if he didn't help take care of your problem? Not a very good one, that's for sure, "take those off." he still had work to do, but he was good at multitasking.

"In here? What if we make a mess?" You hated cleaning.

"Take them off."

Glancing at him, you scoffed, "Fine, but if there's a mess, you have to clean it up," and glanced down at his lap. It was a bit hard to tell with just the desk lamp as a light source, but you could see the outline of what you wanted.

Bending over, you closely took them off and looked for a place to put them. Hugging your thighs close, you tried to make sure nothing else dripped down. That was the more annoying part of being a woman, the copious amount of discharge that just about flooded your panties.

"Give them here," he said, pushing his chair back some and standing. Taking them he glanced at the crotch and brought it closer to his face for a closer inspection, "Hm" he hummed. The smell of arousal that he knew to be yours radiated off of them and he pulled them up and out of reach as you tried to snatch them back.

"Stop looking at them!"

"It's nothing I haven't seen before" he held them higher out of reach, "Besides," he ran his finger through the crotch, collecting discharge, and tasted it, "You've been eating pineapples again haven't you? Tell me, did you plan all this out? Interrupting my work and trying to seduce me?"

For a moment, you were stunned. One thing about Alva was that he knew a lot of information from a lot of different sources. He could know anything about any given subject, and a woman's anatomy wasn't something you even thought he even bothered to read into!

"Well...that's" you didn't have an excuse this time. He'd caught you red-handed.

"I assumed as much, you've always been clear on what you wanted," he pocketed your panties in his back pocket, "Come then, take what you desired" and pushed his chair back all the way. His legs spread wide his head resting on his fist.

You felt just slightly intimated and swallowed. You were a grown woman! A married one at that! There was nothing unusual about this! But you couldn't shake the butterflies and with him looking at you like this...

"Turn the chair around. You still have work today, remember?"

That he did.

You crawled under his desk and pulled his pants down. Swallowed back spit, you stared at the dark pink tip dripping in front of you. A white-hot fire burned in your gut as you slowly took his head into your mouth. Just sucking on it like you would a popsicle. The more you licked, the more milky substance ran out, coating your tongue as you pulled back. A small line of drool connects his head to your mouth. It broke, of course, the mixture of two fluids being too heavy as you grabbed him and tilted your head to kiss it properly.

He took a deep breath and exhaled, re-reading the same sentence over for the tenth time.

"Finally putting that sassy mouth to good used"

"I can easily go back to sleep, you know?" You snipped back him. Resting your head on his pelvis and looking up at him while your hand did most of the work.

That you could, but you both knew you were too horny to go back to sleep. Too worked up and drenched to even think about anything else other than getting rid of this horrible burning sensation.

'I want it,' She begged, 'Give it to me, that's mine!' She cried, fluttering and clenching around nothing.

You wouldn't cave to those desires, not yet. You wanted to see him lose composure first, then you'd let go of all respect for yourself and let your husband use you as he saw fit.

"Use your mouth," he demanded, grabbing another document, "Do that thing I like."

"Please,"

His hand shot from the table to your hair, and he pulled on it. Shaking your head back and forth like a dog. Ah, so it was like that. Doing as he said, you sat up and pulled your dress off.

Taking most of his shaft in, you bobbed your head up and down, wincing at the tip spurting down your throat.

He patted your head, a sharp contrast to his original grip.

Humming, you fought back a bag when he bucked upwards, then pulled back to clean at the running slit. No matter how much you licked, more seemed to keep coming! Using both hands, you let your mouth focus on the head while pumping his shaft. Occasionally pulling back completely to breathe. You craned your head as far as it could go and cupped a sack, kissing it, then giving out the same treatment. You did his tip.

"Fuck"

He gripped your hair, pulling you closer. He loved that he didn't even have to tell you what to do. But he stopped himself just a few seconds short of Cumming. Out of breath,cheeks flushed pink, Alva pet your cheek and forced himself to come down from his haze.

"Come here then" he patted his lap, "I need this done tonight, and you've been nothing but a distraction" he wasn't gentle when he settled you on his length but he knew you could handle it. Loved it even! It was easy to slip into you, the act of pleasing him had you dripping onto the floor. He'd have to clean that up when he got the chance.

"Better?" He asked, with your head resting on his desk and keeping him warm, Alva finished his work faster for the night. If only to hurry and take care of you.