Distractions are Tricky| Luchino

●Hunter

'Just guard the chair, make sure she stays dead'. That's all you had to do. Make sure that Emily died and you would secure a win for pack hunters. It was a tough match between the five. Yes, you read correctly! FIVE bots you had to down plus the harassment from three different people you were beyond stressed.

That tell tale ringing in your ear gave them away, but you didn't know who or where they were. Detetion had long since ran out, and you could hear the sound of crows giving away the locations of those who refused to leave.

'Should I get an ice flask?' No, the chair was about to let down its bars. You didn't have enough time to make it back.

Coming from around the ship, Patricia dropped down and set off one of your traps, slowing the woman down significantly.

Unfortunately, excitement was on cool down, leaving you to tank her flare. She'd aimed right at your face, too!

'Luchino, where are you!? I could use some help!' You'd gotten a hit in before she shot you. Watching through blurry eyes as the smoke cleared and she went in for the save.

That's when powerful legs crashed down, injuring the woman along with a curved blade to the back.

The stunner was down, and Emily had been sent back, leaving you both with a win!

He chaired the enchantress, eliminating her from the game and rolled his shoulders.

"Well, that went fairly well," He said, standing at full height.

"Oh, thank God, it's over." You were beyond tired! The back and forth nonstop hunting and pallet stuns were almost too much!

"Oh, but you did so well~ Mi caro, " he purred, taking his clothes out of a hidden compartment in the telephone. He put on his button shit but left the top few un done, exposing his chest.

"Oh, don't you start."

"Start what?" He asked, feigning ignorance. He circled you, tailed wrapped around your waist, "You did so good, hunting them all down like rats, I enjoyed watching you." He tail made sure you weren't going anywhere.

"...Luchi" you grabbed onto his coller when his tail lifed you up, landing you face first into his chest.

He liked watching your body cave into him like this. He knew speaking any  Italian got you worked up more than anything else! He could taste your arousal in the air.

"Shall I indulge in you here? Among the blood and chaos?" He threatened to tear your top with a sharper-than- glass black nail.

"Bed, now"

He didn't want to wait to get back to his room.

"I think I'll indulge in you here" he made good on his promise to cut your clothes. Easy as cutting paper, the buttons were gone.

"Be quick," you said, pushing down your dress. It was already dirty, and you felt good about getting rid of it. The cool air made you clench your thighs, cum very present between your legs," and no, your can do that later" you could tell he washed to devour you first.

"Tsk"

You told your eyes and grabbed the closest dick your have could reach, rubbing a thumb over the odd shaped cap your dragged a finger between your thighs and used it to cover his head.

"Minx" he hissed, bucking into your hand as the second dick came to life.

"Both?"

"I don't think you've earned it,"You made a face at him and he laughed, tail holding you closer," You'll have them both once we leave" his forked tongue whipped out and tasted the skin just above your tummy.