Torn in half|

●Naib

Getting matched against Mary was a pain in the ass. Everyone knew that. Her stupid water mirror could appear in so many places! You would think it being made of water that it wouldn't hurt, but you'd be wrong.

Which is how you found out the hard way! Now, you were holding your torn-up shirt to your chest.

Turning around a corner, you saw the muddy green of a hitman's jacket!

"Naib!"

He jumped and whipped his head at you, "How many times do I have to tell you to not get behind me?"

"Give me your jacket!"

He blinked at you," No?"

"Come on!" You tugged at it.

"For what?" You couldn't need it that badly.

"Cause my shirt..." You showed him the split ends of your used-to-be shirt.

"...oh," he swallowed, yeah that was a lot of skin showing now that he actually looked at you," "uh here!" He shrugged off his jacket for you, and you immediately turned your back and put it on. 'Her back is pretty.' he refocused his thoughts away from those less than wholesome ones.

"Thanks! But... where are the buttons?" You kept your arms together, pushing up your breast in the process.

"Stop that."

"I kinda can't! You know how hard it is to run without a bra on?"

He flushed and snapped at you, "I don't need to know about that!"

"Shouldn't you be more, I don't know, happy? Or possessive? Iv got my melons out, and you aren't even looking. " Maybe it was the stress of being hunted, but you needed to take some of the edge off. Messing with your beloved assassin seemed to be a perfect choice!

"I'm trying to be respectful! What do you want me to stare!?"

"Maybe!" At least then you'd get a confirmation that he still found out attractive.

"What? want me to be all possessive, too?"

"So what if I do! It wouldn't kill you!" All you really wanted was for him to show a bit more affection, "I just want to know if I'm still pretty...to you"

He almost ripped the keys off the ciphers, "I'm trying to keep my mind away from saying fuck it and bend you over the cipher"

"O-oh!" You shuddered.

"Yeah 'oh' "

So with that, you both decoded In silence for a while. Him typing while you shook the pole, breasts occasionally slipping from his torn-up hoodie.

"Listen, once we get back, go to my room and put on my hoodie"

"Wh-"

"And just my hoodie"

That shut you up long enough to get the cipher finished and the gate to open.

●Joseph

Perhaps he'd been a bit too...aggressive.

He'd forgotten his default 'hunting' style and returned to his original style of swordplay. Swift jabs and swings he knew you couldn't keep up and was purposefully missing just to see you flounder about.

"Come now Mademoiselle, Surely you can do better than this? Can't defend yourself with no more pallets to spam? Poor thing," a smile graced those pretty lips of his when you tripped over your slashed-to-ribbon shoelaces and hit the ground, "I suppose I should end this now hm?" He said out loud, not talking to you but rather himself.