Taking care| luchino

Dating a man who was married to his work wasn't all that easy. From morning to dusk he'd stay in his lab, testing theories and chemicals that you couldn't even pronounce. He hated being disturbed and like Alva, was a master in his craft.

At times you'd come in and simply watch him work, bring him something to drink and eat. A kiss for a job well done and something sweet or spicy for him to nibble on whenever the need arose. You didn't know it but he was great full for it all. One day he'd give the countless love letters In his dresser to you!
He knew his obsession could be a handful and today was one of those days. He'd locked his door as Luchino finally started to crack down on [Removed information]. The very thing that had brought him here, to begin with!

He toiled away in his lab for a full two days before it clicked open.

"Luchino!" He jumped, "I leave you alone for two days and look at you!" His braids had come undone leaving his red hair  an uncombed mess," when was the last time you brushed your teeth?"

"Ah"

"Or showered? Or eaten?!"

"Ehhhh"

"Don't you 'ehhhh' me! I swear- look at your chest! I can see your ribs poking out through your shirt!"

"No you can't!" He looked to make sure, scratching some scales off.

"Clean up here and I'll get you something to eat, you still need a shower"

"But!" He immediately zipped his lips when you glared at him," I'll be done cleaning in five"

"Good!"

He let out a sigh when you walked away. Cleaning his bunsen burners and putting his beakers away he looked in the mirror and cringed. No wonder you looked so shocked.
He had bags under his eyes and his hair...geez what an embarrassment!  He was quick to enter his room and shower. Luchino soaked in the water's warmth and then turned his head to the door.

"There you are, scooch!"

"SooooooCH!?" He watches from the crack in the curtain as you stripped," wa- Ah! Isn't this indecent!? We aren't even married yet!"

" you let me ride your face a month ago, what's the problem now?"

For once he didn't have a solution for that.