Bed side | Norton

A/N:Sick reader, for a certain someone WHO KEEPS GETTING SICK >:(

'My head hurts' you rolled over in bed and flipped your pillow over on the colder side,' I shouldn't have stayed out in the cold for so long' but the snow was so pretty! You couldn't help it! Plus you had to show Ganji up in a snow fight. He thought just cause he was a batter he could outdo you in a snowball fight! Well, you sure showed him! You dropped a massive handful down his pants!

But in return he dropped a large icicle down your shirt and bra, smart little shit he was. Either way, it ended up with you both getting sick but it was worth it to show him who was the queen of the snow!

There was a knock on your door and a mop of shaggy dark hair peeked in, "Wow, you look awful"

"Awww thanks NortNort! Remind me to put an ice cube up your butt next time" you said lovingly then fell into another coughing fit then sneezed," Ow" sneezing made your head hurt.

"Emily told you two to come inside, Guess you didn't listen"

"Like your one to ta-HAHALK!" You let out chest wrenching cough, "Ugh, can you bring me some tissues?" You needed to spit out all this film.

"That's what I came to bring actually, I hope you got some frags cause I'm on nurse duty and I ain't cheap"

"Nortnort, come ON man," you put a cold hand to your hot forehead, "Can't you cut me some slack? Just this once?"

"Nah, here cold medicine, tissues, a trash can in case you throw up, and uh," he patted himself down, "oh yeah, more medicine" he slapped a small container down on your nightstand.

"Mhm," you grunted in acknowledgment.

"Geez, ok move over some," He shucked his shoes, socks, and pants off. Along with his overalls and scarf.

"Wha? Uh, you're going to get sick if you get into bed with me" you scooted over and let him spoon you.

"I used to eat dirt cause I liked the texture as a kid, I think my immune system can handle it"

You let out a loud wheeze of a laugh," Wait wait wait you WHAT?"

"That's not important right now"

"Uh, it kinda is!" You wiggled backward into his chest, you didn't have a heating blanket anymore so Norton was the closest thing you had to it.

"I don't see why, if it bothers you so much we can go eat dirt together" he teased.

"Can I get sand?"

He pressed an almost nonexistent kiss to your forehead, "I'd get you so much sand"

"Awww HAGJK! You're so sweet"

"Gross" he flinched at how hard you were coughing and rubbed your back, "poor thing coughed up a lung"

"Hey!"

"It's OK lungless, I'll let you borrow mine"

"I hate you"

He smiled into your hair.

"I hate you too germy"