touch hungry|Norton 🍹

🍋 = NSFW
🍹= Nsfw-Ish

"Good morning, Mike," you yawned into your oversized sweater sleeve. The massive thing reached your knees and hung way past your hands. Even with the thigh-high crochet knit socks, the manor was still very cold!

"Morning," he yawned,"there's enough for one more cup, left the cream and sugar out for you too."

"Thanks, you're a sweetheart!" Seems like everyone had already had their cup.

"Hey," said the heavy, raspy voice.

Ugh.Campbell.

Norton Campbell was the most annoying man you'd ever met! He was always tugging on your sweater. Either pulling up or pulling it down,he'd occasionally tug on your hair or purposefully get behind you just to scare you!

In matches, he'd get right next to you and decode. Occasionally teasing you over this or that. You picked at him as well,mentioning his 'clown sized feet' and stupid face. That, of course, got a laugh out of him, and you realized he had a very nice once,as rare as it was.

Sometimes He'd get a bit handsy and slap you'd his arm only to realize that he was very well built. That was the start of those stupid butterflies in your tummy. You had no idea why you'd occasionally get them. You figured it was just your body telling you,'uh oh! The big bad annoyance is here!' Or something like that.

"Boo! Aw, no squeak this time?" He snipped at you. Fixing a cup of black coffee for himself.

"Piss off,it's too early for your games, Campbell,"

"Ok, miss.mini mouse,sorry."

You just rolled your eyes and followed Mike to the opposite end of the kitchen.

"Why does he hate me so much? I've done nothing to that asshole and he's always bothering me for no reason. "

Mike took another sip of coffee and rubbed his eyes,"He dosent hate you, ____, he's got a massive crush on you and dosent know how to get your attention any way else," Mike looked over his shoulder again,making sure the other man couldnt hear him,"He told me he thinks your cute and your ponytails are really adorable and-" Mike flinched when he felt a heavy, painful grip his shoulder.

"___,I need to talk to you, alone." Nortons grip on the shorter man's shoulder was starting to hurt.

Mike started to sweat,"Ow ow ow ow! OK ok I'm going! Have a good morning! ____,good luck!" And fled the kitchen as fast as he could!

"Good morning to you too," taking a sip of coffee, Norton stood behind you,surprisingly quiet.

"Hey, come with me."

"Don't wanna."  You hissed at him,drinking your sweeten coffee.

He made that scary blank face again,"I wasn't asking." he grabbed you by the hip and forced you to follow him. You just barely had a moment to set you drink down before getting tugged away to god knows where.

You hated to admit it, but it felt nice. His hands were a lot bigger than you expected them to be. You really had a problem,like seriously.What type of woman enjoys getting man handled like this?! But you couldn't help it! His hand fit so nice on your hips it was hard to pull away.

"Where the hell are you even taking me?"

He just pushed you along into the twists and turns of the manor till he found what he was looking for. A small shadowed hallway with a missing light bulb.

"Would you shut your fucking mouth for once?" He hissed. He made sure no one was around and put his hand under your sweater.

"Maybe get your hand out from under my sweater! You degenerate" his hand felt rough,years of mining had made his palms hard. You unconsciously squeezed your legs together,ok yeah you definitely had a thing for getting man handled.