Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)

Life is a blessing.But not many can try to discover real meaning of life.I never believed in life.My destiny.Till I experienced this feeling called love.Love which should have been most beautiful feeling of my life.Came down breaking me more.Im Varna Shetty.Sorry Varna Vivaan Reddy Shetty now.This is how life changed for me.From beginning when I had nothing to now when I have everything.My life which was never normal.I believed so.My heart which is fragile.Not many can believe this till now.

If you lose on hand in life you gain from another they say.This can be true.Cant be.After many storms.Journey of bliss and bitter experience Vivaan and Varnas life took turn.Leap of few months when something developed strongly in their relationship.Trust understanding and as they say.Love makes things easier sometimes.It does but some one can never predict what life has in store for some hearts.

It does but some one can never predict what life has in store for some hearts

"Whenever I look at your eyes.I feel intoxicated.They have something."

His husky voice made her bat her lashes down.With hue covering her cheeks as his thumb traced her lips.Before he could taste them she gently pushed him with giggle.On pretext of running held by him.His eyes gaze at her making her heart flutter from inside.She felt heat on her skin.As he inched closer.Closing distance between them pulling her towards him.

"Vivaan Reddy you are becoming hero of love stories.Too much romance is bad for health."

He pressed his body towards her more.Feeling her breathe almost.And whispered to her ear.

"If you say so."

She pushed him again to be caught strongly in his hold.With smirk on his face.As he twirled his thick moustache.Soon enough rubbing it over her cheeks as she felt tickled and sensation.

"You are growing old.This demonstrates fact."

He cornered her with her back jammed against wall.Trying to struggle with him in sweet fight.But only he can overpower her with all passion.

"Call me old one more time.Will show you.What this old man can do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life has its fold of joy and miseries.Sometimes one wish to live in dreams forever.Till reality dawns upon.It takes away everything or anything.

"Varna open the door.Damn it.Have you gone mad or what?"

She wiped tears falling from her eyes.Looked at herself in mirror.Her hands went down to place.An emptiness emerged inside her.Feeling which she wants to experience have been deprived of it.Was this also curse of her life?She broke down hugging her knees.Why she is destined to live life.Which has experienced every emotion.Yet she is incomplete.She cried and her cries made his heart churn with pain.Standing outside with support of door.Can life ever have mercy on them.No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little more time.If she could have got.To be with person she loved most in her life.Wish she wouldnt have distanced herself from her.It still haunts her today.When she cant see her smile.Feel her presence.

"Varna Shetty.I wont tell you today that I.Hate you because.I love you most in this world.Even more than Vivaan who gave me new life.More than my baby.Whom I gave birth.I love you Varna.I dont know how many breathes I have left.But cant I see you once.Hold my hand.Cant we sleep together closing our eyes and stare at sky.For once I want chance from life.To live for you.Please come back Varna.Ramya needs you."

She fell down not being able to breathe.Suffocation or guilt.Sudden pain in her heart making it more difficult for passing second.Piece of paper holding on to it.Near her heart she screamed and till she could feel losing her breathe.Why life did this to them.Why it chose them and her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like the wind being witness to drops of rain touching ground.It has always been storm.Pain and alas experience of love.A smile always carves on his lips.Thinking about her everytime.Their life which is perfect now.It does seem so.His family.Something he always wished for.

"I love you madly fiercely.With all my heart.For my life."

Being in her arms.Feels like an unexplained wave of emotions hitting him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a person loses once with life.He can get up and fight to live.If he loses twice.He loses his own self.His eyes bloodshot.Breath stuck in throat.Heart as if stopped beating.Sweating badly as he felt his feet betraying himself running as he stumbled.Panted catching his breathe.

She shut her eyes.With smile seeing him slowly fading away.Lifeless in his arms as tear trickled down her cheek.Was this end.For them.For this life.Why it has to be him always.Why he was chosen.

"No Varnaaa.NO."

............................................................................................................................

A beautiful journey filled with nothing.But love for me from my readers.We are about to reach 100 chapters soon for my first book on Pranushka.Thank you is small word.Can only promise you to give my best.What I have been doing till now.Thats why a small teaser for all of you.Who deserves all the credit for success of my book.A sneak peak of climax as they say.Of your Fragile Hearts.

Dont worry.Next chapter will be updated soon.Thank you.Thank and thank you.I dont know how to make good poster.Tried my best to give you glimpse of new looks of our Vivaan and Varna.Also it would be kind of you.If anyone can make a video mix for 100 Chapter of this book.Or can anyone suggest me any editor who can do this.

Love Shona :)