Chapter 11

Varna's voice made them both come out of the eye lock.Ramya tried to balance herself.Vivaan made her stand properly only when he came in contact with the eyes spatting fire again.He gave her equal competition.

R-"Varna.aththai is calling you inside.She is angry with us."

Varna heard voice coming from inside.She knew her aunt's temper so rushed immediately.Before leaving a glance at Vivaan.

Ramya played with end of her saree.Vivaan checked his watch and waited for time when they will head home.He was in two minds what discussion might be taking place inside.He have to rush Hyderabad for next morning.An important meeting was lined up.

He found Ramya staring at him with hesitant looks.

R-"Iam.Sorry.

For Varna's behavior.She may sound harsh but.Its all for me.She is protective and possessive.Thats why she was being loud with you.Right?"

Vivaan paused for a moment and then looked at Ramya.From face she looked innocent and sweet but.Was he going to fall for this second time.He was damn confused.What to do and with whom.He should be blaming himself for the mess he was facing.

R-"I am sorry.If you felt bad.Please dont take it to heart.I hope you wont say truth to Appa.If he comes to know he will be very angry.You wont ?"

V-"One second.What truth?"

R-"That night.You found me in pub and saved me.From those bad boys.No one knows not even Varna.She will be mad at me.Please dont spill this out."

V-"That was you?I mean.You."

R-"yes.Me.Ramya."

Vivaan caught his head.and tried to think everything from beginning with clear mind.ramya stood with pout on her face.He broke the silence.

V-"Its ok.I wont tell anyone anything.

But yes.Why didnt you tell me that day itself that you are."

R-"I am?What."

V-"forget it."

Ramya was relieved of the tension.The man was not only handsome and good looking but a good human too.Her trance was broken by Aththai's loud voice and she tried to run again.When Vivaan's voice stopped her.

V-"Easy please.Or else will fall again."

She gave a nod to him and left.Turning around and looking at him.

.................................................................................................................

P-"Stop being immature Varna.Just keeping this deal and professional term on mind you are passing verdict on him.And asking not to go ahead with this alliance."

Prakash was very loud with his words.Karuna was standing trying to stop the war of words taking place in front of her.The father and daughter engaged on a heated argument.

V-"I dont care about business and stupid deals.Its about Ramya and her life.That guy is not good enough for her.he is.Damn arrogant and.Pathetic.I have met him and I know how."

P-"Please at least I am alive to think about good and bad for Ramya.What do you think you are perfect or fit enough to judge someone.One who never stops being arrogant calling some one else by that name.Not surprising."

Prakash showed his back to her.Karuna tried to stop Varna.She was on verge of breaking down.Her eyes could stop blinking for a second.But she calmed that down.