Chapter 75

Varna was seeing dream.She was relaxed.In wave of clouds.Going somewhere she wanted to be.Calm and place where.She could feel herself.Her lips automatically had tint of smile.She felt like heaven.Something good will come to her.She took small steps.Finding a bubble.As she run after it.Trying to catch.It went away from her.More closer she tried.It kept on playing.Till she saw another one.She could finally get closer to it.As her finger touched it.She felt cold water.Poured all over her.coming out of her dream.She opened her eyes.Shivering due to cold.She realized she was.Out of her dream.Opening her eyes.She couldnt see that calm place.Anymore but current.Monster in her life.Standing with hands on hips.Giving her coy look.He was in his morning track suit.Looking like bear.With face covered in beard.He had empty bucket on hand.From which he landed water on her.She gritted her teeth.Feeling her dress wet.Water dripping from hair.She threw angry look to him.

She threw angry look to him

Var-"Have you lost it.What kind of insanity is this."

V-"This is second degree.Of my punishment rule.If you dont listen to me.I will first try first degree.Then second degree.And if you dont hear me.At all.Third degree."

Var-"I thought.You have this much sanity.Left on mind.You have totally gone mad.Whats wrong with you."

V-"We can discuss

V-"We can discuss.My mental problems later.Right now time is running.Go get ready.We have to go now."

Var-"Im not going anywhere.With you.Not after what you just did."

V-"Oh.I thought you saw.What I can do.Just now.If you dont listen to me.fine I can show my third degree."

Var-"Do whatever you want to do."

She scrunched her nose.Seeing her dress all wet.Trying to get up from bed.When find him unzipping.His jacket.coming towards her.She went back.With horrified expression.

Var-"What do you.Think you are doing.Go from here."

V-"You have serious issues.I know.Right now you said.I can do what I want to.So Im going to show you.My third degree punishment.Since you are not listening to my order."

Var-"Dont come near me.You have already increased my work.Have to clean this mess now."

He didnt listen to her.coming towards her on bed.So close.She became conscious.In defense she went away from him.His eyes darted at her.They had different look.Unlike how he used to look at her.She felt her throat drying up.She became stiff as heard his.Hoarse voice.