Chapter 22

Days were passing.Since Vivaan left he has been missing Ramya.Both have long conversations on phone.With time they were getting more close each day.

Preparations started in both families.Vivaan and Ramya were separately asked for their own preferences regarding everything.Dress,venue,design and decoration.Ramya was too simple with choice and selection.She said anything would do.She wouldn't mind.Except the wedding.She would prefer to wear a lehenga.Had dreamt of this big day for herself.

The Reddys had no objection.Since they started adoring Ramya in the time.Karuna didnt like it and scolded Ramya.

On the other hand.Vivaan was on two minds.With work.Not being able to concentrate fully.His mind was occupied with moments he got to spend with his lady love.He would day dream.Alas Reyansh was there to tease him and get the brunt.

Vivaan was working on his cabin.Reyansh entered.Occupied a sit on top of his table.

V-"Rey.This is my office.Behave.Why jumping like monkey all around."

Reyansh wasn't bothered at all.He had this big grin on his face.Tapping his fingers on glass table.He swayed his body sideways.

Vivaan closed his laptop and faced him.Raising his brows.

V-"May I know reason for this goofy grin?"

R-"Anna.I have this big news for you."

V-"Really thats great.So you discovered you have this thing called brain."

Vivaan laughed and made a serious face.Went back to working mode.Reyansh shook his head.

R-"Its okay.Its a big day for me so.Wont budge.Anna listen listen."

V-"Yes."

R-"Guess what.I met Nandu.and.

She is ready to go on a date with me.This evening.Isnt it awesome."

Reyansh jumped off from the table.Got Vivaan and then started dancing with him.Till he smacked his head.

V-"Sounds great.So shall I ask Aththai to get two stages ready for wedding.Mine and yours."

Reyansh widened his eyes.

R-"No ways.Anna.Too early I mean wedding."

Vivaan gave a serious look to him.Pointing his fingers at him.

V-"Listen Rey.I am your brother but that doesnt give you the right.To mess with a girl's life.You loved her and still do.Did this stupid blunder last time.I wont permit you to repeat same mistake.If you love have the guts to give acceptance to your relationship.Get me?"

R-"Anna.No.You are getting me wrong.What I meant.

We had so much to share.To clear out.We need time.I want this understanding between us first."

V-"Good.Onnce you love someone you should have full faith for life.And if you believe she is the one for you.Dont let her go.And its okay.I said it like wise.No need to rush.Take your time."

Vivaan ruffled his brother's hair.Reyansh hugged him.

R-"I love you Anna.

I should be leaving now.You must be busy.With Ramya Annie's dreams.Carry on."

Reyansh ran away before Vivaan could give him a punch.He shook his head.Then remembered he missed out calling Ramya from last two days.The important meetings kept him busy.He must make a call once he is free.