Chapter 25

The final day started off.Shivani,Lata and rest of ladies of their house.Started with the rituals.In the early hours.Vivaan had hard time keeping his eyes open.Reyansh was laughing at his brother.getting glares from him.His time will come soon.

Shivany was applying turmeric on Vivaan's cheek.Lata equally busy with other ladies.Warding off evil eyes from him.Vivaan looked at them with confusion.He looked funny.Felt cold too.Shivering in that weather sitting.Without anything to wear on top.

Vikram and Satya were on other side.With the preparations.They have to leave for Shettys place soon in an hour or so.

V-"Mom.Why all this.I mean.I feel deadly cold.In this weather.Sitting like this and."

L-"Vivaan all these are rituals.Have to be followed.Sit quietly.You are getting married.Have to go through all rituals.So dont start cribbing already."

The ladies had a good laugh.Poor Vivaan was sulking.When they were done.He got up.

Sh-"Vivaan.Go and take some rest now.Then you have to get dressed."

Vivaan scratched his head.Then spoke in a cute way.

V-"Rest?Why now.Cant we all leave already.Its late."

Shivani widened her eyes and laughed.Lata pulled Vivaan's ears.Reyansh whistled from one corner.He was fixing flowers in the entrance.

L-"Akka.See how impatient our boy is getting.To get married."

R-"Dont worry Anna.Just about time.Anniie will be with you.

I mean with us."

Reyansh winked.Vivaan felt like hiding himself somewhere.He ran hand through his hair and.Rushed out of there.In embarrassment.

The Shetty house was on fire.The early rituals ended well.Karuna had her temper high dealing with Ramya.Priyamwada and Varna took care of everything.Ramya was sneezing a lot.From time she woke up.

Ramya sneezed.Karuna came to see her off.In her room.Priyam stood with everything ready to get the bride ready.

P-"Karuna Akka.Dont worry.I will take care here.You go and get ready.They will be here soon."

Varna sneezed rubbing her nose.When Karuna glared at her.Ramya sneezed this time twice.Priyam eyed her not to repeat.Ramya gave a helpless look.

K-"Thats why I say.These girls never pay heeds to my words.What was need to have picnic outside.At late night.I have to wake them up.By shouting in early hours.Found them sleeping on floor of terrace.My head hurts.So much tension."

R-"Aththai.It was my last night here and."

Another sneeze was enough to cross level of Karuna's temper.

V-"Aththai.Its ok.Just a bad cold.It will."

K-"Yes do whatever comes in your head.Varna you should have given in a thought.Its her wedding she is the bride.What if she falls sick.She already has."

Karuna blabbered some more words and made an exit from room.Ramya saw it from corner of her eyes.She high five Priyam and both laughed.Varna looked at them baffled.

Ramya was in her wedding saree already.A beautiful green color.Which suited her well.Varna was doing her hairs.Priyam started with make up.

Shivani took some kohl from line of her eyes.Put a small dot on her son's cheek.Marking an end to preparation of big day of his life.She was smiling in tears.Vivaan shook his head.Then cupped his mother's cheeks.