Chapter 21

The engagement ended on a good note.With the wedding date fixed after exactly a month.Vivaan wasn't pleased with the dates.But thats how both families wanted to follow every ritual.

Reddys were to leave Chennai.They have to be back early for wedding preparations.Wedding was to take place there.After which a grand reception party will be held in Hyderabad.

Vivaan held Ramya's hands

Vivaan held Ramya's hands.They were in open terrace of her room.He will be leaving for Hyderabad today.He had long stay and rest of family were leaving with him.

V-"I dont know how.I am going to survive this one month.So unfair."

He caressed her hand.The one where she had his ring on finger.He touched it and kissed there.Ramya stood with breeze touching her face.Messing up her hair.She had a smile on her face.From inside she was also sad.

Vivaan looked at her.Silent.He pulled her a bit closer to him.Cooed her chubby cheek.He moved strand of hair from her face.

V-"Say something."

She moved her head side ways.Then felt a thunder inside.Feeling him so close to her.

R-"I.Will miss you too."

V-"Thank you.finally speaking.I thought you wont."

She took a step back.He took one step closer to her.They kept on doing that till she was jammed by his hard body.With her back hitting the wall.She looked around getting nervous.Vivaan had an intense look.

R-"Vivaan.What are you doing.Someone will come."

He didnt care to give reaction to her panicked state.Instead he brushed his knuckles on her soft cheeks.Making her shut her eyes.Chill ran down her spine.When he let one of his finger touch her lower lip.

Ramya used her hand.To give him a light push on his chest.Vivaan saw that and smiled.Rather smirked.At her.Breathing on her face.

V-"Do you remember.I asked for something after we.get engaged?"

She frowned and opened her eyes.She shook her head.

R-"What?"

He took her hand and played with it.Kissing there.

V-"Nevermind.Now that I am leaving you here.Away for a month.I can take that gift.Right here.At the moment."

Ramya gave a confused look.Then bit her lips.

R-"How is possible for me.To get you any gift now.I mean.I can't ask Dinu uncle to drive me to shop now.All are sitting downstairs what if they ask me.Do one thing.I will courier you the gift.Tomorrow?"

Vivaan took a second.To get what she said.He felt like banging his head on wall.Then rubbished the thought.Smiling at his fiance's innocent nature.