Chapter 26

Post wedding rituals continued for time.Which got Vivaan and Ramya tired.They were asked to rest for a while.Will be called when lunch will be served.

Reyansh and some of his Vivaan's friends were with him.In one room.Ramya was taken by her friends.

Trisha gave a tight hug to Ramya.She felt out of breath.Kept the garland aside.

T-"I cant believe this.So much happened.You are married.To man of your dreams.Woho."

R-"Even I cant.This feels like a dream."

Trisha sat beside her.Ramya looked sober today.Unlike the chirpy one she has been.HAppiness was visible on her face.With something else too.

T-"This is reality baby.I am so happy for you.

You have to tell me everything in detal.Dare you skip that.Then."

Ramya smacked Trisha.They chat for a while.When Priyam came.

P-"Ramya.You rest for some time.You and your husband have to sit for lunch together.Do you need anything Maa?"

R-"No Chitti.

Chitti.Where is Varna.Traitor.Havent seen her since rituals started off then.Ended."

P-"Its her sister's wedding.Busy with work.Plus your Aththai.Panics so much.You dont worry I will send her to you okay."

Ramya gave a nod.Wasn't satisfied with the answer.

Reddy and Shetty family were busy with the guests.Introducing each other to the respective families.Prakash and Vikram had some common associates in business circle.The ladies of family also mingled with the guests well.Shivani was too busy.Lata attended to Nandini's parents.

Wedding was one occasion where.People come to bless the couple getting hitched.As well as.Looking for prospective alliance.Such was case with Reyansh and Varna.On one side guests from Shettys inquired about the handsome and tall brother of Vivaan.Ladies from Reddy family guests were mesmerized by Varna's beauty.They had hard time believing.The identical twins.How different they looked together.Yet similar to many.

Vivaan was having a laugh.With his friends cracking jokes.Reyansh sulked sitting at one corner.He tried getting Nandini for some minutes.To spend some moments together.When her mother came and whisked her away.

R-"Anna.Listen.

So boring.Why are you and Ramya Anniie kept in separate rooms.After marriage.You are legally husband wife now.Whats the problem."

Vivaan had his arms around Reyansh's back and answered.With a smile.

V-"Because.

Its my first time also.How would I know.Mr. Reyansh."

R-"Let me go and talk.How can they.

I wont let them do this.To me.Once married I will rest with Nandu and."

He stopped.Getting a glare from Lata who just came.

L-"what happened.Any problem."

V-"Aththaii.Yes.He wanted to."

Reyansh jumped in and stopped.Vivaan.

R-"I was only asking.Anna must be hungry.He has been awake for long.Right Anna."

Vivaan folded his arms across his chest.Shaking his head.Lata asked everyone to join for the lunch.

Only Vivaan and Reyansh were left in the room.Vivaan went to freshen up and came.Reyansh gave him his stole which he kept aside.