Chapter87

The mere fact that she was in bathrobe in front of him.Didnt make her shake from inside.She was in different rage altogether.But Vivaan was moved.First he knew handling her wont be easy thing.Now he had to control himself too.He shut his eyes gaining some control.When he opened eyes found her darting her gaze at him.

V-"Hi."

Var-"You must be happy today.You won.I lost."

He could see tears in her eyes.She moved from her.Her back facing him.He was expecting her outburst but didnt knew this kind of burst it would be.An emotional one.Varna covered her mouth with her hand.To not let moans out.She wished to hide somewhere.Ashamed of her actions.Vivaan couldnt see her like this anymore.He went to her.He touched her shoulder lightly.She remained still.Busy crying silently.

V-"Varna.Look at me."

Var-"Please leave.I want to be alone."

V-"I wont.Every time you cant push me away from you.Look here."

Var-"Please do this favor on me.Else I would do something."

He forcefully made her turn to him.Her face was wet with tears.His heart broke seeing her like that.She bit her lips.As last nights flashes came back to her.She shut her eyes in shame.She was weak in front of him.Her anger was overshadowed by her own actions.How can she be loud at him.When she herself responded to him.

V-"You are so embarrassed for doing your heart."

Var-"I want to be alone.For some time."

She wiped her tears.Going to other side of room.He followed her there.One moment he could see her glaring at him.Ready to take all her accusations but it was Varna.He was dealing with.Next her emotional outburst will make him shock.

V-"Do you know Varna.If we wanted we could have crossed every line last night.But we didnt."

Var-"I beg you.I dont want to discuss this."

V-"We cant run away from truth Varna."

She tried to get up again.Firmly held by him.He looked at her eyes.Was she ashamed of last night.Repenting or what.He wasnt at all.

V-"Stop torturing yourself.You had enough.You have to give acceptance to your likes.Dislikes desires and needs in life Varna.We all are human and we do feel weak at some point.Thats alright.We both were in moment and.It happened."

Var-"It shouldnt have.I shouldnt have let it.I dont know what to do.How could I."

She just kept on looking at him.No matter how much she tries to push him.Away from her she knew he will be there for her.She could see hurt look on his face.She wanted to say something but her ego was stopping her.

V-"You said you love me.Anything out of love shouldnt make you ashamed.Why are you reacting like this."

Var-"I.I need some time Vivaan please.All this.Seem like unreal to me."

V-"Im ready to give you all time for life.But dont keep me away from you.Like this.At least now I know what your heart wants.I cant stay away from you.No matter how hard you try.You cant do that."

Var-"Some things are not destined to happen.Dont you ever get tired of me?"

He smiled weakly and his palm cupped her cheeks.She shut her eyes feeling his touch.Which as if relaxed her nerves.He inched closer to her.Slowly and kissed her forehead.She felt pure each time he did that.She bit her lips as soon as he got closer to her lips.They were quivering now.Lightly touching there with his lips.He made it a kiss.She opened her eyes again to see him smiling at her.