Chapter 12

A week passed.Varna was busy in Australia.She made sure to call Ramya and they talked.Back there Vivaan was also busy with work.The new project with Shettys was to be handled by him.Varna wasnt the one dealing with it now.Vivaan was in one way glad to hear this.He didnt want to face her by any means.

Prakash took the project in his hand since it had connection with the Reddys.He had chats with Vikram and both families developed nice genuine bond.They were in touch.Waiting for some response from their respective children.

Ramya was busy painting.In a blank canvas she was trying to draw something.But it wasnt happening.Karuna entered and got busy folding her clothes.She came for something else.

K-"Ramya.What are you busy with nowadays.I am seeing since Varna have gone.You also become busy.No time to sit with Aththai."

Ramya spoke still focusing on painting.

R-"No Aththai.I have to complete these paintings by next week.Remember told you about this place.The auction for my paintings."

K-"Oh Ok.ok."

R-"Aththai.Did Appa asked about Varna?I mean after she left did they talk for once?"

She kept the brush aside and looked at Karuna.

K-"I dont know.Your appa and Sister knows.Both of them are equally stubborn who has time to listen to me."

R-"But Aththai.This time it was because of me.I should talk with Appa?"

K-"No need.Ramya.your father and sister loves you alot.So they have conflicts regarding this small point.Such things happen.Dont have to stress for that."

K-"Tell me one thing.Have you thought anything?"

R-"About what Aththai?"

She went back to painting.Trying to keep her eyes on the canvas with concentration.

K-"Did you like Vivaan?"

The brush fell from her hands.The name brought back the night's incident and that day how he assured her.An unknown fluttering feeling erupted inside her.Ramya bit her lips.

K-"Ramyaa?"

R-"yeah."

K-"What.tell me?Did you like Vivaan?"

R-"how can I say that.I mean.I dont even know him.

Its too early.What do I even know about him."

She tried to hold the brush and rubbish the thoughts.She needed to concentrate.

K-"This coming from Ramya.I thought Varna is speaking."

R-"Ramya and Varna are same Aththai.You couldnt figure it out in all these years?"

K-"You girls and your spin of words.I can never try getting them.

Ramya.The boy is nice.handsome ga?"

Karuna winked at Ramya leaving her shocked.As her aunt left she fell down on the bed.Smearing color on her dress.She was too lost and undecided.

Vivaan was waiting for his car in Chennai airport.It has been ten days exactly since he met the girls and his family has never been so keen on sending him back to the town.This time for work purpose.He knew the reason.And smiled.

The project he started work on he have to spend some days in Chennai for that.Meetings will be taking place with the Shettys.Prakash talked with him over phone once regarding some work related purpose.He found him extremely nice and lovable person.He inquired a lot about the company and found out how Prakash built it with his own hard work making it reach heights.