Chapter 36

Another week passed.With each day.Ramya felt more scared.Tensed and her hormones.have not been on her side too.She felt hungry.Irritation and need to vomit.Had to take care.Saving herself from everyone's eyes.It was normal day when.She wasnt feeling well.Thought to go out for some time.So that her mood becomes normal.On her way back home.Bought a packet of chocolates.Opening wrapper.She had one.

She reached door of her house.Frowning her brows.No one came hearing door bell.When she was ringing it.For quite number of times.She took her phone.Dialing land line number.Door opened with a boom.She heard.

"SURPRISE"

Her mouth was left open.In shock.Reyansh and Nandini were at door.Welcoming her.Then stood in line.Vikram,Shivani,Satya and Lata.All giving her a hug.Presence of next two people.Widened her smile.She broke into tears.Seeing Karuna ad Prakash.Went on to hug them tightly.Prakash kissed her head.Karuna pulled her cheeks.

Nandini and Reyansh came to them.Getting everyone.In center.The house was decorated with.Colorful balloons.A big cake was placed.In table.

Ramya covered her mouth

Ramya covered her mouth.With her hand.With eyes brimming in tears.Karuna wrapped her arms around her.Prakash was also in tears.Ramya looked at everyone.Still in confusion.

R-"Whats the ocassion.

Aththai.Appa.Im so happy to see.You.But."

Vikram came forward to her.Shivani eyed him.

Sh-"Ramya.We should be asking you.About ocassion.

Why couldnt you tell.This to us.Dont you consider us.As family."

N-"Iam a doctor.Ramya.

Should have told me.Least.So exciting.First case from family."

Reyansh smacked his wife's head.

R-"Annie.This is not done.

If not us.Then there is one person.Who deserved to know news.Anna.

Come out."

Ramya turned her head.Find her husband looking handsome in black.He was walking to her.With smirk on face.She gulped hard.fearing him.When her back hit.Shivani.She touched her cheeks.Kissing her head.Ramya was in tears.

Sh-"No need for tears.Ramya dear you dont know.

How happy you made.Us with this news.My Vivaan is going to become father.This has to.best news for me.A new member is coming to family."

Ramya broke down into tears.Hiding herself in Shivani's arms.All felt sad.Seeing her in this state.Vivaan shook his head.Coming forward to handle.His emotional brat.

V-"Did you see.Appa.Karuna Aththai.

How bad your daughter.Thinks of her husband.Scared to.Give him bestest news.Of his life."