Chapter 41

Shakthi was waiting.Outside emergency.He was shocked find Varna.Fainted and he didnt waste time.After hearing her meek voice.Chance he had spare keys of her room.He got to her.He couldnt sit.Till doctor came out.Asking him to come in his cabin.He was getting calls from home.Didnt tell anyone about Varna.It would make them worry.

Sh-"Doctor Varna.She is fine?

Tell me.Whats wrong with her.Why did she faint."

D-"Mr Shakthi let me speak.She is sleeping.We gave her sedatives.So that doesnt pain her.

There is something want to ask.You about.You are her fiance?"

Sh-"Yes anything wrong."

D-"We need to talk.We have to run few tests.

Wait some time."

Vivaan was looking for some file.In his room.Heard something.He raised his brows.Not being able to hear properly.He kept file down.Came out of room.Looking for source of some tune.Played on piano.He walked till he could hear.Tune properly.He was shocked find his wife.Sitting on chair.Softly playing tune on piano.He didnt knew they had instrument.At their home.He was in love with tune.

When Ramya opened her eyes.Shy to have him there.She ended note.He clapped.Praising her.She giggled.

V-"That was.Super soft.

So soothing.My wife is magician."

R-"Husband no need.For praises.How was it?

I was better.Have left practice."

V-"You took classes for piano?Didnt tell me.

What other.Arts do you know.Ramya to get your husband.Bowled over you."

R-"He wasnt bowled over.My art and creativity.That I know.

Right Mr Vivaan Reddy."

He went to her.Kissing her neck.She smiled taking his cologne.She felt different today.From morning.When she found piano.Something inside her strike her.She managed to her fingers play tune.She loved back home.Remembers playing it to her father and Varna.They used to clap for her.From few days.She missed her home.Childhood days.A pain formed in her heart.Eating her from time.She couldnt express it to Vivaan.He was kissing her cheeks.She face him.

V-"I didnt knew.We had piano.

Thats a discovery."

R-"I didnt knew too.Reyansh got it out.Last evening.I saw.

Didnt ask anyone.I was anxious.Play it.Without anyone's permission."

V-"Your house.No need for permission.

Queen doesnt need to ask."

She widened her smile.Cupping his face.He played his nose with hers.Both joined heads.Being like that.Some time.Till Ramya felt something.She was feeling pain.On her belly.Something made her uneasy.She was sweating.Vivaan sensed her.He made her walk to their room.On bed.Giving her some water.He wiped sweat from face.She gave faint smile.

V-"We should go to doctor.Ramya you dont look good.

Its last month also."

Ramya gripped his hand.Asking him to sit beside her.Vivaan didnt look.Pleased to find her so pale.He brushed her hairShe rested her head.His shoulder.Tangling her arm with his.He kissed her head.Patting her back.They chatted for some time.About how they met.Fell for each other.Vivaan smiled.Remembering moments they shared.Their wedding honeymoon.Time between this.First time he saw Ramya.Fell for her simplicity.He didnt miss those thoughts.He avoided rather.His mind didnt want to go back.Varna and his meeting.