Chapter 34

Time flies quickly.It feels like that day.When both came for workshop.In Sydney and it has been two weeks.Varna returned back to India.Shakthi was with her on her return.Something was a miss.From her side.After awkward proposal but he behaved normal.

Varna was sitting on her bed.With a book on her hand.She hardly read few pages.Felt her eyes in pain.When her mind was restless.She couldnt make it do any job.She took pillow.And covered her face.Checked her phone.No missed calls.Messages.She wet her lips.Got up to have some water.Find the jug empty.It was another hassle.Go down and get water.

She tied her long hair in messy bun.Went down stairs.Slowly.Seeing the big house engulfed in darkness.This place used to look.Chirpy and lively with her sister.Ramya was soul of house.Can she ever deny.She wished if she could become like her.But truth was she needed her too.To get away with dullness.From her already messed up life.

She peeped outside.Finding lights of garden still on.So late.She frowned and went to open main door.A bit distance she could see Prakash.Sitting on swing.Lost in some thoughts.She have already kept jug.On table.Played with her hands.Standing in spot in a fix.If would have been someone else.It was okay for her to go.But it was her father.With whom she had.Balanced relationship.Can she go and ask him.It was unlikely of him.To be up for this late.

Prakash took deep breath.Looked at his palms.Relaxing his mind with cool breeze.He felt someone's presence.His face had shock written.When he found person was.His daughter and this time.Varna.He knew.He smiled feeling nervous.He wished to be Varna's father.Not to fail her by any actions.

V-"Still awake.So late."

Varna stood acting nervous.After hesitating she spoke finally.

P-"Yeah.I was.

Not sleepy so thought to.It feels calm and relaxed here.This place is nice."

He smiled with something missing.Varna could sense what he had on mind.It was both her and his habit.To shake legs.Moving them.Without any stop.When they felt tensed.Something bothering from inside.She didnt knew when took steps closer to swing.Prakash was in thoughts again.He raised his eyes.To look at her.

V-"Can I sit.Here."

He was surprised.To see his own daughter.Asking for permission.From inside he was overjoyed.But couldnt express except.Giving her nod as yes.

Vivaan wrapped up his late night work

Vivaan wrapped up his late night work.Feeling his neck and back giving up.From study he could heard chirpy.Voice of his wife.Who gave new light to his house.If his family wasnt dull before.Now just got.A bonus in form of Ramya.Reyansh and Nandini were off to their honeymoon.Lata had to go to her husband.For some work.For few days.

He was glad.Ramya was there.Giving active company to Shivani.Else his mother would have.Felt empty house.Eating her up.They were still talking.It looked busy with late night gossip.About who married whom.Neighbors and colleagues affairs.New branded shopping.