Chapter 103

While moment of happiness and hope breathed in everyones heart hearing doctor.Varna was expecting.Something they were waiting to hear from long deep in their hearts.They would have celebrated this joy like anything.But situation was different now.Why it had to be.As they watched her from outside lifeless on that bed.With drips attached.All they wished was to see her back to them healthy.Back to life.

Doctor announced next few hours are critical for her as she was pregnant.It was difficult to deal with her case.Vivaan didnt hear word more and walked inside room.Despite of doctors and staff refusing him to do so.It was when he was allowed being requested by his family.All watched him with pain in heart.He sat quietly.Holding Varna's hand and shut his eyes.He recalled the moments when she yearned to have their baby.Her pain and struggle to feel motherhood.His wish to hold their baby.A tear dropped from his eyes.In this moment he just wished to have her.Stare at him the way she used to.Taunt him or get angry at him.Argue with him get irritated with him.He wanted his Varna back.

He wanted his Varna back

V-"You cant cheat me.Like this.You promised.You will be with me."

He was speaking in barely audible tone.Beep of machines were heard in room and his breath.He felt his hands numb and cold.He wanted her to open her eyes wake up.

V-"Cant you hear me.Fight with me.Get angry with me.You cant get away with this.You hear me?You hear me. Varna Shetty?I wont let you do this to me."

He bent down towards her and his face was covered with tears.He bit his lips and kissed his forehead.

V-"You have to come back Varna.You have to.For us.For Pranu.For our.Baby.You have to."

Saying this he just got up wiping his tears and didnt looked back at her.Leaving from room.All stared at her.Shivani wanted to go being stopped by Vikram.

Vik-"Let him be alone for some time.He needs that."

You kept it in your heart all this while..why I couldnt hear you..You suffered yet I gave up..

It was raining as Vivaan sat outside hospital premises.Seeing rain pouring down as if it depicted state of her heart and mind.He shut his eyes.It was not easy.It was hard surviving.These hours felt like years.He was still shivering.Breathing slowly he didnt knew what to think.How to think or what to do next.

All were sent home as they have been there for long time.Reyaansh stayed back considering Vivaan wont leave.He didnt speak word to anyone seeing his mother breaking down.Before leaving.He felt tired of life.Why was life being so harsh on him.When he lost Ramya he didnt knew how to survive.Varna came as ray of hope in his life.He didnt knew one can love so madly and fiercely.That every time fear of losing her would invade him he would lose himself.Todya his fear was on verge of becoming true.He wouldnt let that happen.He wouldnt let life take away his happiness this time.