Chapter 1

"Its important to realize you can miss something, still you don't want that back."

The final announcement was made for passengers.They boarded on the flight.Taking seats beside each other was out of compulsion.

She would have definitely not chosen to.

The lights were dimmed and most people dozed off.The sudden cries of baby sounded like a disturbing element for few.The cries got louder and some expressed discomfort.

Varna shifted on her sit and patted baby.Her attempts seemed to fail to pacify.He cried louder it reached Vivaan's ears.He looked around.Much to his annoyance he took baby on his hold and cradled him.

Much to his annoyance he took baby on his hold and cradled him

An elderly couple was sitting next to them.The lady had an understanding look on her face.She peeped into the couple and watched them whole time.

The baby was still crying sucking his thumb.He rested on his father's shoulder.

"Excuse me can I get some warm water.I need to give him milk."

Varna felt relieved after getting water and she mixed the powder.Shaking the bottle.The little one looked in no mood to sober down.She got him in her arms and cradled.Kissing his head and patting him.Her efforts looked in vain.When he refused to take bottle.

Vivaan massaged his temples.A sore throat, blocked nose and headache.Adding up to his distress were his son's cries getting louder.Face got red due to constant crying.He was hungry and still adamant for some reason.

Varna carried baby in her arms and exchanged her seat.She walked carefully in short passage and was heading back when.

"Oh dear nowadays.Such girls become mother.And you get to see no efforts.Giving birth to baby is not enough.Poor toddler crying out of hunger and see.She has no sense.forcefully trying to feed him powder milk.Must be for slim figure huh."

Varna froze on her spot.The old lady was heard whispering to her husband.The old man looked miffed with his wife. he found Varna giving them a look.His face showed regret.

Vivaan opened his eyes with difficulty.He barely let them for a second.She was back with baby and he looked quite peaceful.He patted baby's head kissing him.He shut his eyes.He chose to keep check on his wife  from corner of his eyes.

Varna kept the baby closer to her heart.The warmth and pat let him subside his sobs.He got busy sleeping while having milk.She felt a pang in her heart.Whatever people say and their opinion about her never miffed her.

She had such personality.No one can judge her and even if one does she plays no heeds.She sticks to what she feels is right.A warm tear braced her cheeks and she quickly wiped them off.She kissed "Pranush" light of her life.Keeping him closer to her heart.

Amidst of this it didn't miss his eye.He breathed and wondered what life has planned.

They reached destination.It was morning in Hyderabad.Vivaan found car waiting for them.Sitting inside car they started their journey.After 3 months they were returning home.He missed being there badly.But Varna was not happy.

Well according to him, there is nothing that could please his wife in this whole world.Least he haven't discovered in this time.

.......................................................................

Please go through character sketch to know who are Vivaan and Varna.Wasn't really planning to update this but.A writer's mind haha.Would love to see votes and comments if you are following my story.

:)