Chapter 66

Cape Town

Three days passed for the visit.Varna was in her hotel room.Working on her laptop.Quite an eventful week.Two conferences she attended.One in Australia and another here.She was satisfied with efforts she took.

She found Sunita (works under her) giving her plan for today.She has to meet two investors and fix a deal with either one of them.It was a difficult decision to make while choosing.Wondered if she would be able to judge whose the best.

Var-"Mr Rastogi business is not for weak minded people I am sorry.If you have to invest in our company you have to take a risk.Its all about having that one second for a chance to give away.Well decision is yours so.I would be awaiting your reply.Thank you."

She rolled her eyes.This man was a pain.God knows why a female figure has to be insulted or seen with different eyes.When she can run household why cant she be superior on work front.This misconception she hated.

She was busy on her mind when bumped into a person.A tall and well built figure.Height of more than 6 feet.

Var-"This was left.People cant walk with open eyes."

She said in whispers.The person made it audible but taking it with a faint smile.He handed over the file to her.

V-"The same advise should also go to you Ms.Shetty if Iam not wrong."

Varna raised her eyes and found the suave handsome guy eyes at her.She felt uncomfortable with his constant gaze.Suddenly stood up.Muttered a sorry and left.

V-"Miss Shetty.I believe you were here for a deal.A meeting.Leaving without giving a chance?"

She turned back and found him standing on posture with hands neatly tucked inside pocket.His face had something different.He soon gestured her to take a sit.And she did so.

A while later.Both were sitting corner of lobby.Coffee was served.

Var-"Iam sorry.For."

V-"Thats alright.When both were at fault."

She acknowledged that and opened her laptop.All time he put his lips on mug of coffee and his eyes bored into her features.Something about her appealed to him strongly.He was almost caught.

V-"So.You have been working for your father for how long."

Var-"How would that give you idea for what your here.Mr Reddy here are details.Please go through them.and give a nod only if you are.Okay with this."

She passed her proposal to him.Vivaan was taken a back with the cold eyes the ethereal beauty was showing him.His looks and personality never got him such response.She was denying him from all ends.

He was reading with half heart and observing her at same time.She was having her coffee.At that second Vivaan didnt knew from when he became a fonder.His eyes were not leaving sight of lipstick mark on her cup.Varna found his eyes and soon squeezed his brows.

He was caught.He cleared his throat and felt a certain heat on his ears.She looked puzzled.

V-"Its a yes."

Var-"Sorry?"

V-"Yes from my side."

Var-"Oh.So that calls for a deal?I can assure you would have no complaints from our side.We believe in giving best.And I have researched your company.It involves best."