Chapter 97

Movie last night and time spent with Vivaan gave her enough memories to cherish from this trip.Waking up in morning she couldnt stop remembering moments.And smile while having her breakfast.Priyam coughed trying to take her attention but she raised her brows again.

Var-"Sorry Chitti I.You were saying something?"

P-"Ahem yeah.It happens.Last night couldnt catch sleep?Looks like."

Varna shook her head.As her aunt burst out laughing.Every day she was getting to see new side of Varna.Girl whom she has been seeing running away from life tired of problems.Her twisted fate.She was in all smiles now.Varna finished her food and checked time.Vivaan have gone out to meet his friend who stays there.Pranush was busy taking his nap.

P-"So whats plan for today.Your husband is out alone."

Var-"Yeah he went to meet his friends.No plans.Staying at home today."

P-"Thats good.We can have some more time alone.Lets do something.Baking?"

Var-"Yes its been long.Brownies?"

Priyam was baking Varnas favorite brownies.While Varna checked on Pranush and came to help in kitchen.When she saw Priyam looking tensed on some call.

Var-"Chitti whats wrong?"

P-" Age is taking over me.Varnaa I had this parcel with me of this friend of mine.She informed me earlier she will come to pick this.I had to meet her today and look at me.I completely forgot about this.Now she called me that she already started for place."

Var-"Still not late.You can go now."

P-"But brownies and lunch?I was making our favorite things."

Var-"I will handle.Dont worry you go."

P-"But.Ah.Wait you are free right?You can take this parcel then.It wont take time."

Var-"Me?But Pranu."

P-"Im here only.He is sleeping.You will be back by time he wakes up.Here is her name and number.Do this favor for your oldie Chitti."

Var-"You and your dramatic dialogues.Fine.I want my brownies with some extra chocolate."

Her eyes sparkled like little one.Priyam cooed her cheeks.

Varna felt quite weird taking stroll of street.She went back to time thinking about how.She used to come these places.Alone and with Priyam too.Time has changed and her life has changed too.She smiled taking a sigh.She checked her phone to see if there was any message from her husband.Quite disappointed on not finding any message or call.She made small pout and continued walking her way.

Var-"Must be busy with friend.Could have sent message at least.Shall I inform him Im out?"

Just then she heard this girl calling out her name.The girl was in hurry and left after taking parcel.Thats when Varna realized where she was standing.Inside cafe where she used to make frequent visits.Memories gushed back to her.Everything was same even the setting.She shook her head and was about to leave place.

"Varna Shetty.I cant believe this."

She turned around to see person standing in front of her.With smile on face just how it used to.She couldnt move her feet as it stayed rooted to spot.Her past was standing there.As he took steps towards her.

Vivaan felt good meeting his friend after long time.Though he wanted to cancel plan.He couldnt do so.But he was glad he didnt.He realized how in these years he hardly interacted with any of his friends that much.He got so busy in reminiscing old times that he didnt check his phone for once.It was in silent mode.After lunch he and his friend came to this cafe which was quite famous there.His friend went to order for himself.While he was sitting looking around.He realized time and checked his phone.Seeing so many missed calls from Varna.