Chapter 104

Seeing the blooming flowers in garden the sisters ran to them.Laughing with innocence and mesmerized smile on their faces.Wearing light pink frocks they played with each other.In swing and enjoyed best time with each other.

Varna saw her sister suddenly feeling unwell.Short of breathe.Her face changed color and she made her drink water.

Var-"Appa will scold me again Ramya.We shouldnt have played.Lets get inside."

R-"No one will tell anything.Lets play more.I dont like inside always.I want to be here.Play like all do."

Ramyas face fell and Varnas heart went out for her sister.If she had power to heal her sister.Her soul she was.After some time Ramyas smile came back.Seeing ice cream on Varnas hand.

R-"But Appa?They will scold me."

Var-"Who will tell them.Lets have here.Sometimes it wont harm."

Both sisters smiled at each other and enjoyed ice cream.Sometime small things in life give big happiness.They didnt knew what will life have for them.

A beautiful place surrounded with flowers and scenic view.Just like where they used to play.Varna kept running around with smile on face.It made her heart feel at ease.She shut her eyes remembering childhood and memories.The moments got back.She frowned feeling hand on her shoulder.

As she opened her eyes it took her second and she smiled through tears.She couldnt believe her eyes.Part of her heart soul.Her life was there giving her angelic smile.Both were in white.She hugged her tightly.Never wanted to leave.

Var-"You took so long.To be back.Ramya.Im angry with you."

Ramya smiled and came out of hug.Cupping her sisters cheeks.As she cooed them wiping her tears.Both sisters stared at each other.They were reflection of each other.Varna held onto her hands tightly.Not letting her go.Ramya just kept staring at her quietly with smile.

Var-"Im not leaving you.This time."

Varna had stern face and she held onto hands of her sister.Who just smiled back.

R-"We never choose what will happen to us.Its all in destiny.What it has for us.And its been decided."

Ramya took Varnas hands.And shut her eyes.

Var-"We came to this world together.Its better if we are like this only.This was destined.For us."

R-"No.It cant.It wont happen.You have to go back.Varna."

Var-"Its been decided.It was written in our fate.It happened.We cant change anything."

Ramya smiled and calm breeze touched sisters face.

R-"Fate and destiny has its plan.What had to happen.It happened.I couldnt change.None of us could.Even now.We are tied in hands of fate."

Var-"I dont want to think anything else.I got you."

R-"I love you Varna Shetty.I always do.You are biggest gift to my life.My life was short but.You made it bright.Giving all happiness.I want you to be happy now.And I know it will happen.We may not be together.But we are connected through souls.Every time you will feel Ramya.She will be with you.Always."

Varnas smile faded as she saw her sister taking steps back.Slowly going away from her.She tried to stop her.

Var-"No.Dont leave me.Please."