Chapter 77

Varna didnt thought for second.Before taking Pranush in her arms.Her own eyes were filled with tears.Vivaan was clueless.What happened.But he soon acted wise.Started rubbing babys back.Trying to comfort him.He picked him up.Despite of Varnas reluctance.He held Pranush upside down.

Var-"What are you doing.Cant you hear.He is crying.He is in pain.Im calling doctor.Right away."

Her face lost colors.In fear.She cant let anything happen to ray of her life.She went to door.Touching bolt.When heard loud cry from Pranush.Turned back to see Vivaan rubbing sweat.From his head.Taking sigh of relief.Pranush was now clinging to his father.Rubbing his face.On his shoulder.He shut his eyes.In fear and pain.He endured for those minutes.Varna rushed back to him.Taking him from Vivaans arms.Baby as if understood her touch.Was crying less now.Vivaan gave his bottle to her.Being thirsty.Pranush quickly had some faster and coughed.Varna rubbed his back.She cried holding him.Kissing him with all love.Vivaan saw that.It was when Varna realized.How Pranush became normal.

She looked at Vivaan.He didnt say anything.Just his eyes made her.Show something on floor.In the carpet.Varna noticed her ring lying there.So Pranush got that inside his mouth.It was by luck.He didnt swallowed it.Else how dangerous consequence could have been.She widened her eyes.In horror and guilt.Vivaan made his out of room.Without saying word.

V-"No need to wake up anyone.He looks better now.Will take him to doctor.In morning."

He came out of room.Had some chilled water.He didnt want to remember moment.Which almost took his life away.Previously it was when.He lost Ramya.Pranush was his life.He also knew he can never.Blame Varna for what happened.Unknowingly his hate for that ring.Made him feel furious.He took some time.Staying in garden alone.Calming himself down.

Varna sat on bed.Her face tear strained.She was slowly rubbing.Pranushs back.As he was sleeping.After making him wash his mouth.Checking if he was alright.She changed his clothes.Cleaned him and fed him milk.Little chub was hungry.He rested his head.On varnas shoulder.His small fingers.Gripping on her dress.While showered with kisses.Every minute by his mother.Mothers heart can never.get rid of fear.Of losing her baby.Varna was still not.Out of shock.What would have happened.If Vivaan didnt acted on time.She wasnt aware of this technique.To get ring out of babys mouth.For first time she thought.She cant be sufficient for Pranush alone.He needs his father too.If Vivaan wasnt there today.She would have lost her baby.

She kissed Pranushs head.Again closing her eyes.Slowly rocking him in her arms.When her eyes travelled to ring.Lying on carpet.She wiped her tears.Slowly placing baby on middle of bed.Kissing his head again.Staring at his face.He was an angel.Then she bent down.On knees.Slowly gathering courage to touch ring.When she touched it.Taking it on her hand.Door opened and Vivaan came.His eyes fell on her.He hated ring.So much.he never thought he would develop.Such feeling for anyone in life.He direct went to washroom.

After coming out.He found Varna on one side of bed.Humming tune.As Pranush stirred in his sleep.She slowly patted her chest.Lulling him to sleep.Humming sweet tune.His ears never felt.This soothing.He kept towel away.Looking at enduring sight.She sensed he was there.Holding Pranushs hand.She kissed there while he also came on bed.She didnt mind that.Vivaan kissed his sons head.Then his hand.He would never let.Any harm come to him.He sensed Varnas uneasiness.Opted to sleep on her bed down.She felt guilty.For many reasons today unknowingly.Vivaan felt tug.As he was about to move from bed.Pranush was tightly holding his finger.Securing it on his hold.Varna saw that too.When he tried to pull his finger.Out of grip.She asked him not to.

Var-"If you force.He will wake up.Start crying."

V-"Your pain will increase.If you sleep on floor.There is no other way."