Chapter 96

*There are some names of places mentioned in this chapter.Everything is based on imagination and completely fictional.

Within a week everything felt like dream.Happening in blink of eyes and their trip to Australia was planned.Varna never felt this weird leaving home for some time.Bidding farewell to family back at home.Shivani Lata Vikram and Nandini Reyaansh all were happy for this trip.She remembered times when she used to roam around from one place to another for business trip.At that time she used to run away from home.Liked being alone only.And here day has come when she felt bad for missing these people as she will be away from them for few days.This is how life is.

Well most excited person for this trip was none other than Pranush.Who was all jumping.Getting ready sitting on his mothers lap.As they were waiting in airport.Varna was dressed in casuals unlike homely attire she has been used to.Everything feels so weird now for some reason.From far she could see Vivaan walking to them.With coffee on hand and his shades perfectly hiding glint in his eyes.He has been teasing her like anything from time.They started preparing for this trip.He came to them eating chubs cheeks making him chuckle.

V-"So all set?Mrs Reddy?"

Var-"I dont know.I still feel weird.Its like going out on long flight after this much time.Will Pranu be fine?"

V-"Do one thing.Keep worries of whole world in this small brain of yours.Let me and Pranu enjoy.What say chub."

Var-"You are being mean.Fine."

He took baby from her who busied himself playing with shades

He took baby from her who busied himself playing with shades.Varna made pout and Vivaan couldnt stop but feeling dumb of himself.To make her upset like that.He was thankful to his family for giving them chance.Much needed one for their relationship.He went closer to her ears and whispered something.Which made her smile finally.And trip took selfie on his phone capturing perfect moment.

The flight took off at right time.Vivaan was busy taking nap while Varna was wide awake.It was after long time she was traveling and sleep was far away from her eyes.Pranush was also sleeping calmly to her relief.Varna read book for some time then thought to watch some movie.But there was little nervousness and anxiousness inside her.She bit her nails laughing at herself.Her heartbeat was racing with time as they traveled near their destination.First time traveling with her family.Yes her husband and baby.Things were normal in her life.She thought with smile on face how people experience all this in their normal lives.She had already few plans on mind.Which places she would visit.Though she went at some of places before.With Vivaan things will be different.

After an exhausting journey of more than ten hours.Pranush was already on fussy mood holding on to his fathers shoulder.Rubbing his eyes.Vivaan and Varna were tired too.Though Vivaan slept most of time in flight.Varna was awake but her face had frown and anger for some other reason.They were on airport pushing their trolley.Vivaan looked at his wife.With whom he just had argument rather expected one.He still looked calm which shocked her.Before they reached here he informed her he didnt placed any bookings in hotel or apartment for them.This obviously didnt go well with her thinking on mind they have baby with them.She kept on stealing glances at her.With frown on face and he kept smiling face.