Chapter 74

Varna was sitting.On balcony of her room.Sipping tea and enjoying her alone time.Pranush was with Lata sleeping.It was after lunch.She thought to rest when.She had urge to have some tea.Remembering her old time.How she used to spend.Free time if she get any.Reading books.Her favorite pass time.She smiled as her fingers.Trailed over cover of her old book.Thank fully Karuna aththai sent them to her.With Vivaan when he came from there.His mention as if.Removed smile from her face.She closed book.Having tea and thought deeply about something.

Vivaans behavior towards her.Have been becoming increasingly weird.It wasnt something.She cant sense.Reality was she was scared to assess.More she was going into depth.His presence around her.How he speaks and body language slowly.It showed.Distance were bridging between them.But she doesnt know where this would end.He never mentioned anything to her.He was getting used to her.Becoming her husband.

For her things werent like before.Hate for him and anger.When is he around.It was like lessened from some time.She was slowly getting to know him.Time both were getting have helped.Them to understand each other.Difference was only that.They dont sit together and directly.Express want to know about each other.

Vivaan was working on something.At his office.Reyaansh entered.With tensed face.

V-"What happened.Why this face."

R-"Anna I need help."

V-"Dont tell me.You fought with Nandu.I have no energy.For all this.If its work tell me."

R-"Anna I cant believe this.You are not like before.In fact.Varna is better than you now.Least she helps me sometimes."

V-"Good.Thats why I thought.She is behaving more weird nowdays."

R-"Anna.Not fair.At all."

V-"Fine.Stop sulking and sit.What happened."

R-"Nandu called.She wants me to attend.Some boring book launch of her friend.You know me.If it was about food.Club or something else.Would have gone there."

V-"So how can I help you.Out from this.Rey she is your wife.You should support her in all this."

R-"Look whose telling me all this.Anna you always make up excuses when your.Own mother ask you to attend her.Book launches.Remember last time."

V-"Okay fine.Tell me.What I can do.Else you wont stop eating my head."

Reyaansh smiled.Coming to him.With innocent smile on face.He adjusted Vivaans hair nicely.Touching his cheeks.Massaging his shoulders.Vivaan gave strict glare.

R-"Please attend this function.With Varna.Im sure.If both of you attend.Nandu wont eat me up.Please."

V-"You proved today.You have no brains at all.What makes you think.I will leave my work.Attend some book launch.People whom I dont even know.Top of that you want me to go with.Varna.Who will star planning.My death if I ask her to go out with me.So Mr Reyaansh you go and work now.No more talk on this."