Chapter 70 B

Varna was standing with soft drink on her hand.Looking outside from balcony.She felt tap on her shoulder.Neeta was Harishs daughter in law.Saving grace for her in this evening.House party had few close people.Harishs friends and their family.Vivaan knew them.But she could see unknown faces.For second noone made her uncomfortable.Neeta smiled at her.As they moved inside room.Pranush was on bed.Trying his best.Tear colorful cartoon book.That was given to him.He got company too.Harishs son Ravi and Neeta had daughter of.Same age as Pranush.Baby looked at Pranush.With big eyes.Gave loud chuckle.Made ladies laugh.

N-"telling you Varna.My daughter has fallen.For this chubs looks.Already."

V-"She is so pretty.Gone after you."

N-"You feel so?Ravi keeps on fighting with me.You know fathers are always.Fond of daughters.When I was expecting.He used to argue with me.Every day that it will be girl.See he won."

V-"And you must have.Expected boy."

N-"Exactly.See you know psychology.You see how Vivaan anna does same.Im sure he does.Now that you already have boy."

Varnas discomfort started showing on face.Neeta excused herself from room.Leaving her in mess of thoughts.From their talks.Seemed noone knows.About circumstances they were married.How would they.When it has been private matter.Vivaan introduced her to everyone.Like normal couple.She was wondering.If anything can ever be normal.Between them like couple.When she heard cries of both babies.

Vivaan was having good time.Meeting some old friends.Few relatives after long time.He realized lately how.He has been distant from these things.Post Ramyas demise.He gave upon everything.Everyone that was coming on his way.He was busy chatting.When Ravi offered him drink.All were having drink.Except him.He politely refused twice.Ravi smiled at him.While duo started waking.

R-"You have become perfect.Family man.Come on drink wont harm.Where is that Vivaan.Who used to party.Like anything.Back those days.Miss them man."

V-"That Vivaan is same.Except few good changes."

R-"One drink wont get you high.Come on.I see.Scared from wife?Neeta keeps on.Getting mad at me.But little bit of freedom.We deserve."

Vivaan thought about his wife.Then laughed.At equation they shared.He was wondering.If she was comfortable around.

V-"Its not about her Ravi.After becoming husband and father.Its us who forget.That if our girl.Wants us to do something.Its for our good.We have responsibilities.As  husband and father.We should keep that on mind too.I wouldnt mind drink.But have to drive back home."

R-"Wise words.Respect man.Come lets have dinner."

Here it was getting difficult for Varna.She took Pranush in her arms.Trying to pacify him.He has torn book.Which made baby girl scared.Both started crying.At same time.She didnt knew how to handle.Them together.Neeta wasnt around too.Vivaan and others could hear.Babies crying from outside.

V-"Pranu must be crying.Let me see."

R-"Dont worry.Neeta is there.Your wife will handle.Sit."

Vivaan knew if Varna was there.he didnt have to worry about.Anything at all.Something gave him hint.He should go and see.Pranush becomes stubborn at times.He was about to go.When one of his relative aunty stopped him.She was serving him food.

"Why do you worry so much.As mother your wife should.Learn how to handle kids.Its womans thing.She should know."

Vivaan got up.Without listening to her.He stopped and turned back.finding her frowning.He smiled and told her.