Chapter 64

Vivaan was recovering well.Week passed in jiff.His family was there as strong support.But he was shocked to see.Someone else making sure.He was take care of.Be it his medicines on time.Giving him proper meals.Seeing if he needs anything.Varna was there on his side.She didnt talk with him.Except saying yes or no if he asked.Her anything.He was sure of one thing.She has softened bit after that nights incident.His leg was in better condition now.Still not fully recovered.So they were staying in guest room.Vivaan is in better condition now.Can walk with crutch.

It was random morning

It was random morning.Vivaan was sitting in garden area.Sipping morning tea and checking newspaper.Reyaansh and Vikram left for office.Ladies of house were also busy with chores.He was bored.He kept newspaper away.Looking around and having tea.Few days he was at home.Made him realize how can one.Stay locked for hours.He saw Varna coming out with Pranush.Crying his heart out.His baby was 8 months old now.He didnt realize when time flew.

V-"No stop crying.Ok we will be here.For while.Stay calm."

Varna was trying to stop him.From crying loud.He was wearing red today.Matching his face and nose.All red due to crying and anger.Pranush has developed this new habit.He loves watching Alice playing with her kids.Every time he would watch them sitting on Vivaans lap.He would try to give loud chuckle.Clap giving heart warming smile.Vivaan saw how little one was giving hard time to Varna.He enjoyed it.Varna could see his gaze.From far and it was smirk.She glared at him.She settled Pranush properly.Caressing his back.With her hands.They came to where Vivaan was sitting.Vivaan looked at sky.Faking his attention there finding her approaching him.She knew he was acting.Made face.Pranushs eyes searched for Alice.As if he understood everything.He was moving impatiently.Making it difficult for Varna to handle him.For one second she thought.He was about to fall.Vivaan balanced him.Holding his back.

Vivaan couldnt stand properly.Still he managed to do it.He looked at Varna.As both were locked in gaze.Pranush tried grabbing their attention.Varnas stole was now all messed up.He clutched it on his hand.Strongly holding it.She felt awkward in front of Vivaan.

V-"What happened to him.Early morning."

Var-"You know better than me.Its because of you.He is after that dog.Not getting to see for days.So starts crying session."

Varna looked at her hand.Pranushs nails were sharp.Forgot to cut them due to work load.They left marks on her hand.She hissed in pain.Pranush as if understood.Put his finger inside his mouth.Looked at Varna.His eyes full of tears.She couldnt help giving him kiss.But he started again realizing Alices absence from there.Vivaan till now understood what whole fuss was about.

V-"This is also my fault now.Great Pranu."

Var-"You handle him now.I have work."

V-"Me?Dont you know my condition.I cant move properly.How will I keep him.Do one thing.You be here.Alice has gone for bath.She will be back soon.With her family."