Chapter 71

Leap of few months in story

The wind touched my face.As I started walking back towards my house.My home.Where my family resides.Life is nothing.Feels like maize.With tests and trials.These years and time given me.Some happiness and sorrows.A lot I need to wait for.I looked at our neighbours daughter.Waving at me.While her mother smiled.This is daily routine for them.For me.Morning walk has helped me.In this time to refresh.My mind and soul for whole day.Thats why Im on mission.To bring my whole family.Start morning walks.Sadly no one seems interested.

Another morning has started.I was trying to catch breathe.When helper gave me my protein shake.Smiling at me.Taking seat at garden.I found premises quite.Unlike other days.closed my eyes.Alice was also not seen.I frowned as it pondered upon me.How time has passed.Maybe quickly but.It wasnt easy.It has never been easy.I remembered how things have been.With smile on face.

Fear of force is very strong.So happened with Varna.Day they returned home.No one got ear what happened.Between Vivaan and Varna.Not even poor Nanidni.She tried best to spill out.Later thought its best let them sort out.She was relieved to see.Varna still there.With each day passing.Everything was running smoothly.All got busy with life.Professional and personal.If Varna was going to face something.She didnt expect coming.Vivaan have tried everything.He could possible think.To make her understand.Path she chose to live wasnt the one.She should be.But who can make her understand.Stop torturing herself.She wasnt ready to live normal life.Not think about accepting him.In her life but.Taking everyone and everything around her.As her own.She refused to do so.With time he feared.This will develop her hatred.For her own self more.She will go into depression again.He needed to stop this.Storm which was raging towards her.

 Lata was preparing breakfast on table.Varna came with Pranush.Settled on her hips happily.Having fun.Varna gave light smile to Lata.Her eyes looked weak.Seemed she havent slept whole night.She tried to make Pranush sit on his baby chair.He was shouting.Expressing his dislike of going away from his mother.

L-"He is becoming more naughty.Varna I was about to suggest you.Why dont we keep helper.Im not saying for Pranu.But I do see you working whole time.Kitchen and him.Its not easy."

V-"If you find it alright.I dont have any problem Aththai.But Pranus responsibility.Will not be given to someone else."

Talking about responsibility.Early morning it was about to begin.Volcano ready to erupt.In form of Varna Shetty.Reason was voice shouting at top of lungs.From upstairs.Lata widened her eyes.She was used from past few days.That same thing happening.Pranush squealed with some joyful sound.Giving bath to his spoon.Varna shut her eyes.In anger.It came again.

V-"Varnaaaaaaaaaaa.Where is my tie.Socks.New shirt and handkerchief.Varnaaa."

L-"Dont worry I will handle.Little one.You go and see.Big one."

Lata giggled handling Pranush.Teasing Varna while she.Was seething with anger.Took steps upstairs.Flaring her nostrils.As she reached door.She stood there throwing daggers.At the big man.Who has almost scattered all his wardrobe on bed.Some on carpet.She folded her arms.Across her chest.Cold stare at him.He saw her.Giving a wide smile.He closed wardrobe.Taking out pair of shirt and formal trouser.