Chapter 102

Varna was following Vivaan

Varna was following Vivaan.As he closed door of room and turned on the heater.He turned around and bumped into her.Seeing that nervous look on her face.Shopping bag on her hand.How can he forget.What he got for her from their trip to Australia.He couldnt find right time to give it to her.Now that he had some mischief on his mind.He wouldnt leave her easily.

Var-"Vivaan.Please.You know well.I cant."

She turned around and left bag on bed.Sitting there with pout.He hid his smile and went after his wife.Getting rid of his jacket.

V-"What you cant?I got gift for you.And you are refusing this.Wow.I deserve this treatment and today."

He faked a pout and sit there.While she felt bad from inside.In a way she doesnt have ehart to disappoint him.That also when he never leaves chance to make her feel special.She bit her lips.And checked out materials inside bag.A lump formed in her throat.Seeing that lacy long gown feeling it on her fingers.

V-"This is your color."

He whispered to her and she dropped gown on bed.Ou tof nervousness.He felt like banging his head somewhere.

Var-"I cant wear all this.I never wore.I will get you gift later."

V-"Thank you so much.Mrs Varna.But I dont want any gift from you.First time in life wanted anything from you.But I forgot.You are not normal right.Give this to me.I will gift someone else."

Var-"What?You will gift this to someone else?"

V-"Yes someone.Who would value my gift.Not make faces.Huh."

He knew he was on right track.He took shopping bag.And it worked.She snatched it from him.Anger visible on her face.

Var-"Never ever challenge.Me.In case you forgot."

She smirked at him and went to rest room.Vivaan gave victory grin.Rubbing his palms and feeling chills.He dropped himself on bed.Checking time again and again.Waiting for his wife.

It felt like ages after which he heard door.Light frown that formed on his forehead.Lines seemed to vanish as smile captured his lips.Varna came out feeling shivers from inside.Her long hair open.And without any makeup her face had glow.She was sheer beauty.Which winds magic on him every time.She couldnt meet his eyes.As he tried to learn expression on her face.She was tensed or shy.Deep inside he was overjoyed knowing well.How they have left discomfort boundaries behind.Long ago.He went to her and tucked strand of hair behind her hair.Even his presence was making her shy today.

V-"hmm.Not bad.But why this?"

She had stole wrapped around her.Covering her which disturbed him.In different way altogether.His eyes were touching her even with distance between them.

Var-"Im feeling cold.You wanted me to wear this.See I wore."

She tried to sneak from there.Being held by her.As he pulled her towards him.Closing distance and feeling each others breathe.She had her eyes shut.As he kissed her forehead softly.His hands on her waist.Holding her gently.She smiled resting her head on his manly shoulders.