Chapter 13

Ramya washed her face and wiped it with his handkerchief.She inhaled the smell and felt butterflies her stomach.That belonged to him.She checked herself in the mirror.Her dress was messy and hair too.why he had to see her like that.

She pouted and soon went out.He was playing with kids.The bell rang and all retired for lunch.

Vivaan was sweating and in scorching heat his face got red.Rama joined him.He noticed her back and exchanged a smile.

Both walked on the playground.It was silent.Also the dead silence played between them.Both didnt knew how to start a conversation.

R-"This is your.Thanks."

She gave him back his belonging and he stared at her.Then it registered her mind.She cant return it like that.She felt like hitting her head.How foolish of her.

R-"No.I will wash it and return it to you.If thats okay with you."

Vivaan grinned hard and then tried to hide his smile.

V-"its ok.Please.Just a handkerchief."

There was something about this girl he found so cute.And real too.

V-"so?

Everything.Ok.at your place?"

R-"yeah.

Yours?"

Vivaan gave a nod and they were hesitant to talk about anything.When Ramya got a call.

R-"Aththai please.Why do you panic so much.I am here only.Will be leaving in some time.Have lunch I will be late and dont forget to take your pills or else you will blame me for high bp then."

She cut the call and looked at him.He kicked the ball one last time.Did looked like a child playing with the kids.She didnt take him as such person so down to earth.

He went back to her.

V-"Your family worries a lot for you."

R-"yeah.They never leave me alone.Like Dinu Uncle is appointed as my body guard."

V-"Thats sweet.You are like a Princess.of your kingdom."

Hearing the word princess from him was enough to make her blush.She tucked her hair behind her ear and continued walking.Till Ramya met the kids and the staff who praised her.Vivaan also bid them farewell and they wished to have him more there like Ramya.

They were in parking now.

V-"Ok Ms.Ramya.It was nice.meeting you.

Give regards to your family."

R-"Same here."

Ramya opened door of her car and found Vivaan standing with a disturbed look on face.He was trying to make a call.She closed the door and went to him.

R-"Any problem?"

V-"Oh.you are here.Actually.My car.broke down I guess.And this idiot PA of mine not receiving my call.Think I should catch taxi and then fix this up later."

Ramya spoke after thinking for a while.

R-"If you want I can drop you at your place.If you dont have any problem on that."

V-"That sounds.Better option.Wont be a problem.

You sure?I mean you will be late then."

R-"Thats okay.Already informed home.Shall we?"

V-"yeah."

Both went near her car and found Dinu uncle dozing off in driver's sit.

R-"Dinu uncle.Unclee?"