Chapter 9

Next morning all were busy with preparations.The reddys will be there for lunch.Prakash was to stay at home and instruct for arrangements to be done in best manner.Karunawas keeping an eye on kitchen for food arrangements.

Ramya sneezed for sixth time in a row.Her nose was red.The fever was gone and she felt much better.it was also part of her habbit.If she gets Varna on her side her health has to improve any case.

Karuna enters the room and kept the new bed sheets on bed.She found Ramya rubbing her already red nose.

K-"Ramya.This girl.I have asked you to take medicine from morning.You still havent.You have to get ready too."

Ramya sneezed before replying.

R-"Aththai.How can I.This medicine.What if.

Varna is allergic to this.Remember I cant have any medicine without letting her know.What if it affects her also and."

K-"Ok ok I get you.Affect her?It will go inside you and have affect on her.Such a drama queen you are becoming.I will go mad with you two.Now come on.Get ready and wear this saree.They will be here.Where is Varna?She isnt seen from morning."

Ramya bit her lips then sulked looking at the saree.

R-"Aththai.Saree?

Why.I can wear normal clothes too."

K-"yeah wear jeans and torn shirt.Then your father will be mad at me.

Wear it.Come on."

Ramya made a cute face and checked the saree.She loves traditional wears.But wearing them is big hassle for her.She looked around.Where is her sister.Only she can rescue her from this mess.

............................................................

At the Reddys place.

Vikram was ready and was calling out for rest of his family members from half an hour.He checked his watch again and again.Lata's husband Satya Prakash was already there.He was a fun loving and jolly person.Who loved to crack jokes.

S-"Anna(brother) I tell you.The ladies of house are busy decking up.As if we are getting him married today itself.May God bless the Shettys' eyes."

Vikram shook his head as Lata came down facing her husband with a smirk.

L-"You are always busy with your lame jokes.Asked you to get your son along with you and you came alone."

S-"Look Anna how she is blaming me.Reyansh isnt a kid now.How can I force him to come when he is too busy with work.Plus Vivaan is not getting married.Just going to meet girl.Let marriage get fix we will call him.Pull him down here."

Lata looked disturbed.Reyansh their only son completed his MBA recently and joined his father in office there.What concerns Lata is Reyansh's introvert nature.He has always been different from Vivaan.Not that she compare but she does worry about him alot.

V-"Lata dont worry.He is doing well there.In his father's absence handling the business.Will join us soon.Now go and call your Akka before time for lunch passes out.What is she busy with?"

Lata smiled at her brother.

L-"Anna.You wont get.Its a big day for a mother.So she is getting her son ready and both having a moment."

"