Chapter 91

Her smile which had such power.It enchanted him.Beyond everything he was in dream he believed.She kept on running and vanished.He could see her.She has tears in her eyes.Next she came running to him in his arms.Broken and she found solace.Soon enough he smiled taking her in moment.As both felt each other.But he started feeling her losing something.Seeing her closing her eyes and she fell down.Gone in his arms.He kept on shaking her.

V-"Varnaaa."

Vivaan woke up covered with sweat.It was horrible than nightmare.He couldnt come to terms till he found her.Beside him in deep slumber.He felt relieved.Catching his breathe as he left bed.Before touching her head and covering her with quilt.He went to washroom and splashed water on his face.What was it a nightmare.What he has been thinking on.He glanced at his wife.Felt like doing that whole night.But he knew he was in need of some fresh air now.

Coming out of room.Sun will be up in some time.He shut his eyes settling himself in swing outside.He thought deeply.Even few days ago he couldnt think of having such trouble in their paradise.He remembered how she reacted this night.It wasnt usual of her.He can see her reaching melting point.When she has suffered so much he understood her break down.He was disturbed more with her confession that she was ready to be second one in his life.Varna Shetty he knew wouldnt speak like that ever.But he knew she was under stress of losing him.He felt mad at himself for doing that to her.

For first time in life he felt so helpless.In distress at same time.So many emotions burdening him.He let go of her wish.her need and their desire to fully belong to each other.Few hours ago when she wanted to complete this relationship he didnt let it be.He stepped back.For him there was still time for that to happen.He truly believed on it.Right now his mind had something else.When he took her in room he could see eagerness in her.She wanted him beside her.She hugged him tightly.Wanted to hide herself in his arms.Only after he put her to sleep.Whispering nothing but some words of solace.He could find her sleeping.He was connected to her through heart and soul.He was sure of.Reason of him stepping back tonight was something else.

He couldnt think of anything.Any escape.Who can understand him or with whom he can share this.He felt suffocated with burden on his heart.He was reason of her tears today.Disappointing her and he could only wish to get out of this fear.Maze he was caught in.Who can be person he can pour his heart out to.Who would not misunderstand him.Rather get his feelings.With seconds he heard beep of his phone.Message from someone and as he saw person.It felt he was heard.He dialed video call button.Without thinking twice.He wasnt even conscious if she was right person.He should speak to now but he did what his heart directed him to.

Priyamwada had smile on her face.As she faced him.She could see faint smile on his lips.Eyes sleep derived.She could guess time at place.And he was awake.

P-"How are you Vivaan.Its been long."

V-"Im good.Yeah.Sorry I got busy with few things.Couldnt call you back.Hope you are fine."

P-"Im.Dont worry on that.I understand.You were in touch with me through messages.Im happy with that.Thank you."

V-"No need to thank me Chitti.You always help me out.In these situations."

P-"I can only do this much.Rest you are very strong person.I know that."

Silence prevailed.Both Priyam and Vivan didnt say anything.But they know what they wanted to convey.Priyam broke silence.

P-"Vivaan its okay.See your face.You look stressed out.Dont be like that.Where is Vivaan who never loses hope.Always at his best."

V-"Im tired of this life Chitti.Why is it that fate has not written any happiness in my life.I feel now.Its like when I think everything will be alright.Im on verge of breaking my own belief.I made her cry today.She was in tears.Broke down and I.I have been behaving like loser."