Chapter 47

Vivaan was sitting in balcony.Of his room.Was last day in Chennai.Will be leaving tomorrow.Everything went away in daze.Made him feel lonely.He was holding on to light.Of his life.His son in his arms.Patting him to sleep.He acts fussy around everyone.Except two persons who handle him.One was his father Vivaan.Another person was Varna.Vivaan sighed he recalled.Something he seen last few days.Varna didnt create chaos handing over Pranush.She was calm.When he went to get his baby.After night's incident.Didnt share any words with her.He didnt knew he felt.She wasnt at rest.Sort of disturbance played in her mind.

Shakthi and Varna's relationship came to end.Vivaan didnt have idea about tiffss.Reyansh and Nandini were on two minds.They knew about this coming.Since they never saw that love in Varna's eyes.Vivaan kept himself away from all this.He wanted to be connected to Pranush.He wants him to feel safe with his father.He would do anything keep him happy.He missed Ramya terribly.But he has to keep his breath alive.

He heard his family talking about Varna.How poor soul was affected by sister's death.Another tragedy hit her life.Breaking relationship isnt easy to deal with.She was going through health problems too.Keeps on fainting.Weakness and depressed mind.Nandini and Reyansh went to see her.Few times and they said she was completely broken.She keeps quiet.Doesnt talk much.Eats less and keeps on staring with blank face.This couldnt break Vivaan's stubborn.Stand that he had taken for Varna.In his mind.He shut his eyes.Remembering Ramya's last words.She called out for her.She wasnt there.

Week passed and return to Hyderabad.Vivaan got busy with work.But things werent fine home.Pranush had high fever.From few days.His health isnt keeping well.Since they returned.Keeping by words middle aged woman.Was kept for him.Take care and be with him whole time.He wasnt pleased  with her.Whole day he would continue crying.Till he was forcefully fed milk.Put to sleep.Everyone get worried with this problem.They couldnt find any solution.

Varna was looking at open sky

Varna was looking at open sky.Sitting on swing in garden.She has stopped going out.If its not necessary.She knew her family needed her.She laughed at her fate.For giving face to her.She felt herself as replacement of Ramya.She didnt knew if it was her feeling.Or they made her feel so.Lone tear escaped her eye.She played with ring on her finger.Shakthi made her wear.She still wears it.Prakash came to sit beside her.He touched her head.Making her look at him.

P-"Know I have never been.Good Appa to you Varna.I know how you feel.

Cant live see this day.My daughter breaking apart.With each day."

Varna didnt say word.She sat with face down.Playing with ring.She looked leaner.Than before all colors drained off.Her health made her worse.Dark circles under eyes and she felt her vision.Blank at times.

P-"Why dont you talk Varna.It lessens ones pain.Please dont lock yourself.

If Ramya was here.She wouldnt have liked.See you like this.Cant you live for us.I promise.