Chapter 32

Ramya has been restless since morning.Sitting on bed.With a sad face.Vivaan came back to room.Seeing his wife in a broken state.her face covered with palms.Weeping.

V-"Ramya what's wrong.

Hey."

He could see her eyes.And cheeks red with tears.She pouted and gave into his arms.He consoled her with confuse face.

V-"Look at me.Tell me why are you crying."

She wiped her tears.Looked at him.

R-"Vivaan I cant find.My chain.Was wearing last night.

Can't find now.Searched everywhere."

She again started crying.Tugging at his shirt.Vivaan felt amazed.Trying to console his wife.At same time.Holding on to his inhibitions.He stole glances at her and himself.Rubbed her back.

V-"its okay.Ramya look at me.

You are such baby.What chain.Must be here.Dont have to cry heart out.We will get another one."

He was taken back by the way she retorted.

R-"No.There is no replacement for that.

Never."

She started looking for it once again.Vivaan shook his head.He went to side table.Took her hand.Gave it back to her.Her face beamed with happiness.Tears changed to big smile.As if she got her life back.She clutched on to pendant.Wearing it.

R-"Help me Vivaan."

He made her wear chain.Looking at her rubbing tears off her face.She gave sheepish grin.

V-"Happy now.

Sit."

He made her sit on bed.She sniffed.Holding the chain.Two hearts.

R-"How did you know its there.

Vivaan.Last night.You changed my clothes.Then.Did you."

He lowered his gaze.She was confused at him.

V-"I am sorry.I kept it there.Thought you might get hurt.

Its okay you got it back."

R-"very bad Vivaan.Dont do this next time.I almost skipped beat from my heart.Thought of losing this."

She closed her eyes feeling the chain.Then looked at him.Vivaan had never seen his wife.So serious.

V-"I am sorry I made you angry."

R-"You didnt.This.

This is precious to me.Most.I dont know how to.Make you understand this.

Its a gift from Varna.for our wedding.Vivaan being twin is not easy.My whole life have been connected with her.I never knew how.Live without her.Just because this is with me.I can forget.How its been hell time.I get to talk with my sister.

Varna and Ramya are not identical twins.They are connected with souls.She is other half for me.Who completes me.In many ways.I am sorry if I hurt you.But I cant let this.Go."

Her words left him in deep thoughts.She soon let herself.Embrace him.he smiled and kissed her head.

V-"I should be sorry.Ramya I love you.You are my wife and.You held most importance for me in life.So whats important to you.Shall also held importance to me.I was being jerk.Trying to judge.Your importance.

Maybe.Went overboard.with being possessive."

She smiled through tears.Rubbing his cheeks.He kissed her hand.