FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR

My book reached 2k votes.I thank my readers who.Came this far supporting me.Some still reading.Some heavily disappointed with me.I have been getting.Messages and I always tell you.It doesn't offend me.If any reader express his or her.Views regarding book to me.

There is difference between.Expressing view.And making judgement going too far.I happened to come across.Such messages.Which left me disappointed.Hurt and surprised.I love my books and characters.Irrespective of likes they garner.From people or love.Because they are created by me.I have worked hard for.Making them.If anyone fails to connect to them.It is acceptable.Have every right to like and dislike.I won't force anything on readers.Those who have been following this book.From beginning tell me.If I have not repeatedly said.Mentioned about characters and.Also it is not a simple one.As writer I never wish to write simple stories.They should have sync with reality.If any reader fails to adjust.Its up to them.Reading is up to you and writing.Its my job.No one can judge my book going too far.This is what irked me.How in an aggressive manner this book have been.Judged and compared to my previous work.Let me tell you.Fragile Hearts was planned.In same way its going.I haven't change a single thing.From way I imagined it to be.Still I try to juggle with scenes.here and there.To give best for my readers.

Ramya is a spoil brat.She is selfish.She wants to be pampered.Doesn't care for her sister.

I see.Its a pleasure for me.For people have been hating on character.Which Anushka is face for both.I take this as credit.Characters meant more for you.Rather the person playing.Whats wrong I would like to clarify.Among 100 of us there are 98 Ramyas and 2 or hardly 1 Varna.Both characters have been designed.In such way.They are different.Ramya is not like Varna.Ramya is selfish - this will be an insult to.My writing.I have badly failed with characterization.Now I want to hear.What's Ramya's fault.If she was born with health complications.Her father and family.have been extra careful towards her.Pampered or not.She cannot be called.Spoil brat for she is down to earth and.Far more simple in words and behavior.Than Varna.I want to know one single trait.Which showed her in bad light.Tagging her as selfish?She fell in love with guy.She had dreams simple.Like any other girl.She found her man.Loved him and married.Him finding same love from.Him she got from everyone.Where does Varna fit in this story.Ramya and Varna had never.Confrontation regarding Vivaan.Won't have ever in this book.I'm making this point.Ramya does not love her sister.If it would be foolish.To say such thing.Like to request those who have said.Please read from the beginning.This book is more about.Sisters' bond.Than any typical love story.Won't give justification for anything.Ramya has been sweetest character.A girl with hope, dreams,love sweetness.Full of life.If one fails to understand her.Its disappointing.For me.

Vivaan is selfish.He didn't choose Varna.He refused her love.Choosing Ramya over her.His character is very bad.How can he like a simple girl.Like all men.Give preference to simplicity.Than Varna who is different.She loved him.He should have gone for her.

So a guy meets this girl.He tries to understand her.But fails getting negative vibes.From her.What would he do then.Go after her.Well Vivaan chose to take different path.He again met a girl with same face.Think how difficult it.Would have been for him.He made it realizing.Its love for him.He fell for Ramya's simplicity.Nature and sweetness.Ignored her health complication.Chose to profess his love.Ask her for marriage.He loved her.Where does Varna fit here.Did she tell him.She loved him.He kicked her out of.His way and married Ramya.Or did he abused her.Insulted her.We would expect a guy.To read a girl's mind.Who behaved rudely with him.From first to every meeting.Go into the depth.Figure out if she have.Feelings for him.Then marry her.Are we part of.This world.If fantasy then sorry.My book is not meant for that.It amazed me how Vivaan have been tagged selfish.Ramya and Vivaan are shrewd and selfish.With Varna a damsel in distress.Never expected readers.To think in this direction.Being specific enough.Vivaan never.Understood one percent of Varna.He was more attracted.Towards Ramya because he liked her.Simple as that.You cannot expect a person.Going an extra yard.To discover real someone.When he already found.Someone else.Likeable and fell for her. hope I made this clear.

Varna is hurt.She is broken.Feel bad for her.Does not deserve to be treated.Why a third class guy for her.She should be with Vivaan.Her family does not love her.Sister forgotten her.Why giving so much pain.To her.

Okay a genuine request from my side.To go through first chapter again.If you know what Im saying.You will get it.Would be my earnest request.To those reading keep on mind.This story is currently going on flashback.Conclusion cannot be reached.Based on this.Those who are smart.Will get what Im saying.Who ended up with whom.Get that yourself.Coming to characterization of Varna.I feel horrible and sad.Seeing how she has also been.Misjudged badly.Did she ever soun.Like weak soul.Poor broken girl.Every person has a heart.A side to herself.Not shown outside.Varna is same.She has a world of her own.Its not possible.For every person to break in.There.Its her fault.She doesnt let herself.Out from that wall.Others cannot intrude in.Unless she would let.She has her insecurities.Injustice done to her.For obvious but why.We can wait for reasons.Cant we.More light will be.Shown on sour relationship she.Shares with her father.Would be foolish to judge.She is not loved by anyone.Another shock for me.I have asked.To imagine anyone you want.In place of Shakthi.No one is bound to imagine.What I say.Give.If Vivaan can have wife.Kid why cant Varna have someone in her life.Whom she would love.Who would love her.Go with character.I beg you not.With faces.Shakthi is an amazing.Character and there is reason.He is there in story.To bring changes in Varna's life.Think few times before.Judging Im repeating.

You have disappointed us with this story.Used to love Cursed Love.Waiting for every update.You have lost plot.Why are you doing this to Varna.She is treated badly.

For writer.Story is dearer than anything.I love my books.If for once.I would misplace plot.In between it may happen.Sorry but in this case.It didnt happen.So I wont take these words.Please stop comparing.My other works with Cursed Love.It was exceptional from.My side what others believed and.I don't.Every story cannot be same.If you want to read.Simple typical love.Story sorry.I can't write like that.I apologize.To readers whom I disappointed and my work.Did very badly.

Im sorry if whatever I have said above.Have hurt anyone.I do not have.Intention to insult readers.Going against them.Just that it hurts to see.Such outburst when one is.Completely misunderstanding story.Give it a chance.If you do not like.You have option to.Leave this.No one is compelled.Can only promise from my side.Will never disappoint you.But on other terms.I won't change my story.For likes dislikes of readers.Its against my writing ethics.Hope Ive been able to.Clear some points.Which was very important.Hereafter I would.Contiue this book.Only if anyone wish to read.I have to have urge to write.Extremely disturbed.Way it has been judged.Was about to update and.Now I cannot.Sorry.

:(