Chapter 57

Vivaan was sleeping.His lips curved to smile.In sleep as he was lost in some dream.He could see himself.With Ramya.He was going towards her.After her to catch her.He didnt heard her voice.He could see her running.Till he lost his breath.He grabbed her.Making her turn towards him.He was shocked to find.Someone else.He was sweating.Got up switching on lamp.Had some water.He caught his had.It was still dark.He didnt knew when he fell asleep.Dream was sudden and shocking.What made him stressed was.When he turned her face.She was Varna.Same face he saw before.First time they met.He was confused with his own self.In dilemma what to take for his life.He covered his face.

V-"Help me Ramya.Im losing my strength."

He wasnt able to come to terms.From time came back from Ramya and Varnas house.He remembered whatever he came to know.About sisters and their deep attachment.It pricked him inside.How he every time judged them.Love for eac other.How could he feel insecure when he wasnt in picture.He was pondering on thoughts.If he was third person.Reason for gap in Ramya and Varna.How can he be as he never said anything on face.To Ramya about his weird feeling for Varna.He was confused.He went to door.Outside house.Get some fresh air.When he heard some noise.Someone was crying.He could feel pain in voice.

"You blame her for taking Ramya away from you.Have you ever thought.What was her state when you took.Away Ramya from her.What pain she was going through.You lost your wife.She lost her sister.Her fiance.Harsh truths of her life.What she did to deserve all this hate.She is human too Vivan.Thought you can understand her pain.But you are doing same like others.Blaming her."

Vivaan came out of his thoughts.These words were of Priyam.Which she told him.Before leaving as last ones.She didnt blame him.Reprimand him for his behavior towards her niece.She wanted him to realize something.He could sense some reason behind her words.He wasnt able to guess what it was.His heart churned with pain.Sudden feeling of loss and misery gripped him.Remembering day when he lost Ramya.He hasnt seen someone crying.With such deep pain and agony.He found Varna lying on floor.In room and crying heart out.Hugging doll.Some pictures were scattered on floor.Of her and Ramyas.That was first time when.He related her pain.He remembered each persons words.How they spoke about Varna.He couldnt see her anymore.Closed door and went away.

He went back to his room.Pranush was sleeping peacefully in his crib.Varna needed sleep due to medicines.So he got Pranush on his room for night.He kissed on his head.Could feel his eyes wet.He didnt knew how untold wave of emotions.Were catching him.Made him feel burdened.He felt weight on his heart.For doing injustice to her.He couldnt decide his own actions.What disturbed him more.Dream where he saw Varna.Then her cries made him worse.Did she ever meant anything to him.Wasnt it Ramya always.Whom he fell for her.He shut his eyes for moment.Complete black out.

"Why did you love me Vivaan.Was it because.I was an easy girl.Less complicated to understand.How you always wanted."

Vivaan opened his eyes in seconds.Blackout didnt do good to him.It worsen his state.His eyes widened.In horror and Ramyas words were warning to him.Made him scared.He wanted to remember and try.Let realization sunk upon him.He wasnt able to.Why he couldnt and he just wanted peace.Night felt so long.So did darkness.None knew when darkness would leave their lives.

Taking a deep breath she moved on bed.Feeling somewhat relaxed after last night.Crying and venting out did good to her.Varna yawned and opened her eyes.Staring at ceiling.She remembered last night she passed out after feeling weak.She felt some movements beside her on bed.She frowned and her face changed to light smile.Finding Pranush beside her.Placed carefully on center.With pillows supporting his side.His charming smile melted her heart.She held his tiny hand and kissed.