Chapter 81

V-"Whats more important for you.To discuss what happened last night or.Rest before you faint again."

Var-"You are twisting words.Tell me about last night.What happened."

Vivaan rolled his eyes.At his wife who was behaving like adamant child.At moment.He knew if he tells her in detail.About last night then another war will start.She might scream and even pull his hair.It was better to say what would keep lioness.Silent for some time.

V-"Fine.You want to know what happened right.Then be it."

Way he was advancing towards her.With intense expression on face.Made Varna scared.She clutched on blanket.Biting her lips and he was way closer to her face.His breathe fanned her face.She moved her face.Unable to take this proximity.Vivaan was aware of effect he has on her.He pushed her hair behind her ear.Touching sweet spot.It made her shiver.He spoke huskily to her.

V-"A lot happened.Last night Varna.Im happy it did.Made me clear that I was right."

She found some courage to speak.But her voice quivered.

Var-"What was right."

V-"Im never wrong.I was convinced that you."

She had enough of him testing her patience.It was at peak.He looked down.As if acting shy scratching his ear.Making it more tense for her.She frowned her brows at him.Fearing his next word.

V-"That you.Can snore so hard in fever.My ears werent shown any mercy.Do you do that often or only in fever while sleeping."

He broke into laughter next second.While she fumed in anger.She wished to pull his hair right at moment.He smirked at her.He loves seeing that red face of hers.She looked better in this kind of anger.He couldnt dare to let truth out.

Var-"You are sick."

V-"Thank you wife

V-"Thank you wife.Now catch some sleep.Snore as much as you wish to."

She covered her fully with blanket.As he winked blowing flying kiss to her.Leaving room with some satisfaction that she will be normal.

Varna was bored whole day.Almost locked in room with strict instructions.Not to come down for any work.She was yearning to see Pranush.However Lata got him to her while feeding her lunch.She was too weak.As fever wasnt fully gone yet.Time to time someone or other came.To feed her something.As per Vivaans instructions.He also played some part.On irritating her coming in room.In some pretext or other.Deep down Varna felt light.It wasnt awkward between them after last nights interaction.Remembering last day.She thought to look for pictures and things.That was scattered one side of room.She was confused seeing nothing around.Vivaan must have kept them somewhere.So that no one gets to see.

It was evening when she came down.Wrapping stole around her.It was getting cold in these days.She smiled lightly seeing.Everyone gathered in hall.Discussing something or other with tea.Pranush was with Reyaansh.Vivaan saw Varna.Getting up with eyes to be mad at her.For coming down.He knew she will busy herself with some work.