Chapter 10

The Reddys took some time to digest the shock come surprise.It was a pleasant one.Vikram and Satya break into smiles.Lata and Shivani soon followed their lead.Shivani looked at Ramya and then Varna back to back.Without blinking her eyes.Same was the case with Lata.

Lata whispered to her without making it audible to anyone.

L-"Akka.This has given rise to big confusion.Whom should we select for our Vivaan.The one sitting or the one who came now."

Sh-"Shh.Lets taken an interview then will decide whose best for my son."

Lata shook her head as Shivani frowned her brows and kept looking at the girls.

Varna joined them after a brief introduction.Vikram was trying to remember something.And it finally came his mind.

Vik-"Varna.Shetty.Wait a second.You were the one who fixed this deal with our company if Iam not wrong?"

Varna played with her hands.Ramya was sitting having her eyes glued to Vivaan.Vivaan was still in shock.Frowning his face.Before Varna could answer Prakash jumped in.

P-"Yeah.She takes care of my business.Anyways I think we should leave topic of business now.Or else can see my sister already showing me her eyes."

All laughed.Except Varna who had her head down.She knew why topic was avoided.The one sentence from her father hit her hard.My business.So its his business and she is just being care taker for that.This is always the case.

She got a grip on herself and then her eyes shifted on the man.Who was still in standing position.She smirked and then looked at her sister Ramya who had dumb grin on her face.

Karuna asked both the girls to check if lunch preparations were done.

V-"Ramya come."

Varna maintained the calm smile despite of her wish to drag her sister out from there.Ramya wouldnt blink her eyes which Vivaan noticed.Varna had to drag her stealing everyones eye and Vivaan noticed that.

He then took a sit.And looked at the sisters getting out of his view.

V-"What a mess.I need to get out of this."

He watched his family having good time with the Shettys and caught his head.

..............................................................................................

Ramya shrieked in pain gripping her shoulder.Varna had to pinch her there.They were in the kitchen.Food was being served.

V-"Whats wrong with you.Ramyaa."

Ramya rubbed her shoulder and then tried to peep outside.Varna blocked her view.Facing her with stern face.

R-"What.?

He looks so dreamy.Varnaaa.Do you know.He is the same guy who."

V-"Shut up.and listen to me.You are going to say a straight NO for this.Iam not letting you get married to this egoistic,mad and arrogant guy.A pathetic flirt.Hear me?"

Varna flared her nostrils and left.Ramya stood like a statue all confused with her sister's outburst.

All were seated on lunch table.Having random conversation.Both families bonded well in short time.Prakash was already decided on his mind they would be perfect for Ramya and Vivaan impressed him in first meeting.The more he talked with him and he sounded like a smart,good hearted and intelligent guy.What more can he ask for the apple of his eye.