Chapter 79

Doctor was checking Vivaan.His pain was much better now.While Shivani and Reyaansh were busy.With each other.Vivaans eyes were fixed on someone.Varna was standing.Right beside.She knew his gaze was at her.He smirked.

D-"Vivaan you are perfectly fine.Need to take care.Of working late hours.Give rest to your back."

Sh-"Thank you Doctor.There is nothing major right."

V-"Mom Im fine.Didnt you hear.What he said."

D-"I understand.Mothers concern.Come I will tell you.What he needs to care of.Ok Vivaan.See you.No more uncomfortable sleeping positions.It may strain your back further."

Shivani Doctor and Reyaansh were.At door when Vivaan shrieked in pain.Varna caught his arm.Giving him support.He looked at her.From corner of his eyes.He knew there wasnt only concern for him.Something else too.But she is scared to admit.Varna frowned as she felt him.Easy and staring at her.He smiled and raised his brows.

He smiled and raised his brows

Var-"Let me call doctor.You are in pain."

He caught her hand.Pulling her to him.She was shocked to see him.All fine when he winced in pain.Few moments ago.He smirked.

V-"He cant heal my pain.Person who has given this pain.Can only heal."

She got up in process.Hurting his hand and shoulder.He smirked seeing her leaving room.

V-"Listen make something nice.For lunch today."

Nothing in life goes smooth.With efforts or pain.Varna was getting same feeling today.From morning she has started.In her mission.Of making perfect shaped Jalebi.But every time she tries.Result was coming weird.She was to give up finally.

L-"Varna you are trying.From morning.Leave it now."

Var-"I cant give up.So soon."

L-"Soon?Is it soon.Look at your face.Exhausted."

Nandini came from work.She could smell.Fresh aroma of something from kitchen.She could see Varna with chef hat looking.Cute like doll.Lata briefed her about mission Jalebi.Taking tea out for everyone.

N-"What perfect way.To end my hunger.Relish these fresh Jalebis."

Var-"They look horrible.I think I have to give up."

N-"Whats there on shape.Taste is all that matters.Yum this is so good."

Var-"You are saying that.To keep my heart."

N-"Promise on Jalebis.No."

Both had a light hearted moment.Varna thought to give last try.While Nandini left to change.Everyone were out having.Good chat with evening tea.Varna Shetty never fails.She didnt knew why.After long this challenging spirit.Inside her was back.Mission Jalebi will be successful for her.She started again.Taking batter.Before that she thought of some trick.Some batter was spread on her forehead.She looked too cute.Biting her nails.Someone couldnt keep his eyes off.From her standing near kitchen door.He came back from office.As usual looking for his wife.To annoy her.He was surprised to know.She was into something.Whole day.